- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Lothersdale 2 miles.
Skipton 5 miles.
Award-winning Street Head Farm is something a bit special!
Taking its name from a little-known Roman route across open farmland, it is situated in a wonderful elevated position and offers incredible open views across glorious Dales countryside.
The property is stone-built and has been completely renovated to offer superb holiday accommodation, which is furnished to a high standard.
Care has been taken to retain its original charm and features include stone flagged floors and original beams.
The owners live on a nearby working farm and personally welcome visitors.
Five bedrooms: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower room), 3 x twin (one ground floor). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Utility room. Delightful, extremely well equipped fitted kitchen onto dining room. Sitting room with log burning stove and magnificent open views, smaller sitting room on to terrace.
- Oil central heating with log burning stove
- Electric cooker, microwave, larder fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, video, CD player, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Electricity, oil and one bag of fuel inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Ample off road parking
- Garden with garden furniture and BBQ
- Adjoining barn for storage
- Two dogs by arrangement at £10 per dog, per week
- Sorry, no smoking
- Paddock for horses available
- Fishing locally
- Shop and pub 2 miles.
About the location
Cowling 3 miles; Skipton 5 miles.
The charming village of Lothersdale nestles in a peaceful valley in the Pennine Hills, just five miles from the market town of Skipton. It was, at one time, home to Charlotte Bronte who modelled Gateshead Hall in Jane Eyre on Stone Gappe House where she was governess. Today many visitors passing through the village are walkers, on their way along the Pennine Way on the stretch from Cowling to Gargrave. There is a village pub which serves food and an excellent range of amenities are available in Skipton just a short drive away. Also close by is Haworth, and the Bronte’s home, as well as the famous Worth Valley Steam Railway.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute