- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Tosside 1 mile.
Located one mile from the village of Tosside, this cottage sits in 150 acres of countryside, next to Bowland Fell Park.
This apartment near Tosside is set entirely across the ground floor, and offering three bedrooms, with one boasting an en-suite shower room, it provides a comfortable base for all groups.
Balancing its traditional charm with open beams and stone exterior, this Tosside cottage offers a bright open plan living area, which has been tastefully decorated with a contemporary style.
Outside this Tosside cottage is a large, shared garden, and guests have access to an indoor heated swimming pool, as well as a children's play area and a games room, plus an on-site pub with restaurant.
When you're ready to explore, you can find outdoor adventures in the nearby beautiful Yorkshire Dales National Park, and Gisburn Forest is within easy reach, offering fantastic mountain bike trails and walking routes.
The market town of Settle, with its a charming selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, can also be found within a short drive, plus it provides the chance to venture a little further into beautiful Yorkshire and Cumbrian scenery on the Settle-Carlisle Railway.
With plenty of activities for the whole family on-site, and nearby attractions to keep everyone entertained, this Tosside cottage is the perfect choice for your holiday.
Note: This cottage is on the same site as Refs: 15086, 15992 and 15988, together they sleep 24.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 2 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area with gas stove. Shared use of swimming pool, games room & children's play area with nearby caravan park.
- Gas central heating with gas stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine & spin dryer in on-site launderette (shared with caravan park), dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Spacious shared lawned area & small patio
- Shared use of heated indoor swimming pool (10m x 5m, 1.6m deep in deep end, available 1st Mar - 10th Jan, 7 days a week, 9am - 5pm)
- Shared use of games room with pool table, table football, table tennis & games machines
- Shared children's play area with swings, climbing frames & slides
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub (with games area in evenings) 1 min walk
- Note: Swimming pool, games room, children's play area & launderette shared with Bowland Fell Park, a 4 star rated park, situated approx 250 yards from the property
- The property does not overlook any caravans & the park has a separate, barriered entrance 250 yards away.
- Last minute
About the location
Settle 6 miles; Clitheroe 12 miles; Skipton 15 miles.
Tosside is a small, attractive Yorkshire Dales village set between the Forest of Bowland and the Yorkshire Dales, six miles from Settle, and fifteen miles from Skipton, popularly known as The Gateway to the Dales. Historically part of Yorkshire, following boundary changes in the 1970s, the village now straddles two counties, with the Eastern part of the village in Yorkshire, and the Western part in Lancashire! The village is home to a local pub, a church and a community centre. To the north, the landscape rises to the fells, moors and picturesque valleys of the Dales, while to the south are the wetlands of the Ribble Valley, which in turn, sweep upward to the magnificent wilderness of Bowland, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Nearby Settle is a bustling market town with a weekly market, the centre being dominated by the Shambles, an historic 3-storey building with shops on two levels and houses above, or for a great day out, travel on the renowned Settle-Carlisle Railway line, which crosses some of the most beautiful and inspiring upland scenery in the country. Venture to Clitheroe, a busy market town full of lively bars and restaurants, friendly pubs, and a castle!