- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Situated a mile from Tosside, this self catering apartment is set in 150 acres of countryside on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales, next to Bowland Fell Park.
This Tosside cottage is a first floor apartment with three spacious bedrooms, making it ideal for a family holiday in beautiful surroundings.
This Tosside cottage boasts many of the features of the original barn which complement the modern fixtures and fittings in the open-plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and the comfortable sitting area.
With shared access to a heated indoor swimming pool, children's play area and games room, this Tosside cottage will appeal to children of all ages.
Also on site is the 17th century Crowtrees Inn and Restaurant which offers a traditional Sunday roast and live Saturday night entertainment.
Away from the cottage, you can enjoy the nature trails and cycle ways of Gisburn Forest, trout fishing in the attractive Stocks Reservoir and the hill-climbing country of the Yorkshire Dales and Bowland Fells.
Take a drive out to discover the famous Ribblehead Viaduct, the Settle to Carlisle Railway, Malham Cove and Tarn, Bolton Abbey and the Yorkshire Three Peaks.
The historic market towns of Settle, Clitheroe and Skipton are all nearby making this a Tosside cottage for a family holiday all year round.
Note: This cottage is on the same site as Refs 15988, 15086 and 23833, together they sleep 24.
All first floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x super king-size double (zip/link can be twin on request), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area with gas stove. Shared use of swimming pool, games room and children's play area with nearby caravan park.
- Gas central heating with gas stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine & spin dryer in on-site launderette (shared with nearby caravan park), dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, selection of books, games & DVDs
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Spacious shared lawned area & small patio
- Shared use of heated indoor swimming pool (10m x 5m, 1.6m deep in deep end, available 1st Mar â€“ 10th Jan, 7 days a week, 9am - 5pm)
- Shared use of games room with pool table, table football, table tennis & games machines
- Shared children's play area with swings, climbing frames & slides
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub (with games area in evenings) 1 min walk
- Note: Swimming pool, games room, children's play area & launderette shared with Bowland Fell Park, a 4 star rated park, situated approx 250 yards from the property
- The property does not overlook any caravans & the park has a separate, barriered entrance 250 yards away.
About the location
Settle 6 miles; Clitheroe 12 miles; Skipton 15 miles.
Tosside is a small, attractive Yorkshire Dales village set between the Forest of Bowland and the Yorkshire Dales, six miles from Settle, and fifteen miles from Skipton, popularly known as The Gateway to the Dales. Historically part of Yorkshire, following boundary changes in the 1970s, the village now straddles two counties, with the Eastern part of the village in Yorkshire, and the Western part in Lancashire! The village is home to a local pub, a church and a community centre. To the north, the landscape rises to the fells, moors and picturesque valleys of the Dales, while to the south are the wetlands of the Ribble Valley, which in turn, sweep upward to the magnificent wilderness of Bowland, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Nearby Settle is a bustling market town with a weekly market, the centre being dominated by the Shambles, an historic 3-storey building with shops on two levels and houses above, or for a great day out, travel on the renowned Settle-Carlisle Railway line, which crosses some of the most beautiful and inspiring upland scenery in the country. Venture to Clitheroe, a busy market town full of lively bars and restaurants, friendly pubs, and a castle!
This property offers the following short breaks: