“A cute cottage with lovely views ...”A cute cottage with lovely views and very spacious and light living areas.
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A delightful detached bungalow on the outskirts of the pretty Dales village of Horton-in-Ribblesdale, home of the famous Three Peaks, 6 miles from Settle.
Fully renovated by the current owners, this Horton-in-Ribblesdale cottage offers first-class holiday accommodation in one of the Yorkshire Dales' premier resorts.
Styled and furnished to a high standard, with contemporary styling throughout, this Three Peaks cottage features a spacious farmhouse-style kitchen, a warm and cosy sitting room with woodburner, three lovely bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
The farmhouse kitchen in this Horton-in-Ribblesdale cottage features patio doors overlooking the garden and magnificent Pen-y-Ghent, providing a wonderful backdrop at mealtimes.
This is an ideal Horton-in-Ribblesdale holiday cottage for small families or a group of friends to get together and enjoy the wonderful Three Peaks countryside, or relax in the pretty enclosed garden.
Various walks can be enjoyed from the doorstep of this Horton-in-Ribblesdale cottage, both on the Pennine Way and in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
More energetic visitors can 'clock in' at the village's Pen-y-Ghent cafe and take on the challenge of the Three Peaks walk.
A wonderful Horton-in-Ribblesdale cottage for a holiday in the Yorkshire Dales.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for woodburner supplied on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Roadside parking for 1 car
- Utility area by kitchen for boots, bikes etc
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio area and furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops in Settle 6 miles, pub 3 mins walk, train station 2 mins walk
- Note: Property is set on a side road in a quiet village however occasionally quarry lorries may travel past the property
- This is during the week only and not before 6:15am, and associated noise is sporadic.
About the location
Settle 6 miles; Ingleton 10 miles.
This beautiful Ribblesdale village sits within the National Park and provides home to lots of pretty traditional Dales buildings, a lovely Norman church and two pubs. The surrounding countryside is magnificent, offering the ideal location for fell walking, with the famous Three Peaks Walk, Pen-Y-Ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough offering some of the most challenging walks in the country. The famous Settle-Carlisle Railway passes through the village and passes some of the most beautiful and inspiring upland scenery in the country. The Ribblehead viaduct, completed in 1870 is a magnificent structure and the sight of a steam train passing across the top is one not to be missed. The nearby market town of Settle offers a wide variety of pubs and restaurants whilst the market square is a real delight featuring the Shambles, an historic 3-storey building with shops on two levels and houses above, and the Town Hall. The Victoria Hall is a cinema at weekends (Fri & Sat) and offers other activities such as folk nights throughout the year. Natural attractions such as Malham Cove and Gordale Scar are within easy reach, as are the nearby Dales towns of Skipton and Malham and the delightful villages of Ingleton and Hawes.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute