- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Kirkby Lonsdale 3 miles.
This stylish cottage is situated on a working dairy farm in the Lune Valley, just a five minute drive from the lovely market town of Kirkby Lonsdale.
As soon as guests step into this superb cottage they will be embraced by the charm and appeal of this lovely cottage.
The contemporary, open plan living area at this cottage near Kirkby Lonsdale has beautiful views across the farmyard looking down the valley and a superb, fully-equipped kitchen with doors leading from the dining area to the patio.
The master bedroom is on the ground floor, together with a luxury bathroom.
Outside, is a lovely patio area to enjoy this quiet and tranquil part of Cumbria and guests will be delighted to watch the cows come in twice a day for milking.
With a bridleway running through the farm, guests can walk or cycle to Kirkby Lonsdale and enjoy a delicious treat at one of the superb cafes or restaurants.
The whole area is perfect for walking or cycling, with the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District within a 30 minute drive.
This immaculate cottage is an excellent base for couples or families at any time of the year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with TV, 1 x twin, 1 x cot room. Ground floor bathroom with bath, drench shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Biomass central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Sky Movies and Sports, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional parking by arrangement with owner
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Due to rural location, WiFi may be intermittent
- Note: This cottage is located on a working farm, children to be supervised
- Note: Due to the cottage layout, may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- Note: The twin room has limited headroom and is ideally suitable for children
About the location
Kendal 9 miles.
An attractive market town, Kirkby Lonsdale is situated in the heart of the Lune Valley, midway between the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District. The town was mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086, and holds a 13th century Market Charter. Nowadays, Thursday is market day, a perfect opportunity for visitors to explore the variety of distinctive shops in the town, or the many 17th and 18th century buildings which still stand. This part of the Lune Valley was a favourite haunt of the artist Turner, and was made famous by Ruskin – his "view" of the valley is still spectacular. The medieval Devil’s Bridge spans the river, and the quiet country lanes are ideal for exploring by car, bike, or even horse. There are three golf courses nearby, as well as tennis, riding, fishing and a variety of riverside and country walks, making the area an ideal location for a break, whatever time of year.
- Last minute