- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A traditional, stone-built terraced cottage located just off the end of the high street in the ever-popular town of Kirkby Stephen.
This warm and cosy Kirkby Stephen cottage boasts real cottage charm, with a lovely mixture of original features and modern upgrades providing a quality holiday home.
This Kirkby Stephen cottage features a delightful sitting room with exposed stone wall and a living flame gas fire, a lovely room in which to relax in after a full day exploring the delights of the surrounding area.
In addition, there is a stylish kitchen/diner, modern bathroom and three comfortable bedrooms; a master bedroom with king-size bed and two single bedrooms.
An ideal small family retreat, or simply somewhere to recharge the batteries, this Kirkby Stephen cottage is less than a minute's walk from an array of shops and traditional pubs, whilst nearby the Howgill Fells, a favourite of Wainwright, offer great walking and cycling opportunities, with the famous Coast to Coast route passing nearby.
Discover the Settle-Carlisle Railway line, Howgill Fells and the Yorkshire Dales and Lake District National Parks.
A cosy Kirkby Stephen cottage in a great location, whatever the time of year.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 2 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, slow cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Roadside parking available with additional free parking in market square 150 yards from property
- Private patio with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub less than 1 min walk
- Note: Property is by the main road, so some road noise at peak times can be expected
- Note: Patio area has shared access with the other two adjoining cottages.
About the location
Sedbergh 13 miles; Penrith 22 miles; Reeth 22 miles; Kendal 23 miles.
The old market town of Kirkby Stephen lies at the foot of the Howgill Fells in the upper Eden Valley, between the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks. The traditional market town hosts a variety of shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs for every taste and budget. A delightful rural town with a thriving local community and many traditional old dwellings, Kirkby Stephen boasts cobbled old yards, quaint corners and a pretty picnic area where “Frank’s Bridge” crosses the River Eden, while just a mile from the town, the old railway station connects to the magnificent Settle-Carlisle Railway line, a must-do travel experience for everyone. Enjoy many excellent walks and cycle routes nearby, explore the magnificent Howgill Fells or visit the majestic Pendragon Castle. A superb location with the whole of the mystical Lake District National Park and the stunning Yorkshire Dales at your fingertips.
- Last minute