- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ingleton 4 miles. An outstanding, detached stone cottage, a former hay barn, set next to another charming holiday home on the outskirts of Goodenbergh Country Holiday Estate, just four miles from Ingleton in lovely rolling Dales countryside. Fully renovated, this delightful Ingleton cottage provides spacious holiday accommodation in a quiet and secluded area of the Yorkshire Dales. From the wonderful Dales location to the first-class fixtures and fittings, including original oak beams and thoughtful furnishings, this cottage near Ingleton is perfect for a romantic holiday or a base to enjoy with friends. Two bedrooms are well laid-out and spacious, each boasting lovely views, character beams and modern en-suite facilities, plus a ground floor cloakroom ensures guests have all the comforts of a modern, well-designed cottage. Featuring a superb, well-equipped kitchen with dining area, a delightful sitting room with contemporary furnishings, and the added benefit of underfloor heating, this is a wonderful holiday home. Outside, this Ingleton cottage overlooks a small paddock area containing an assortment of friendly farm animals including horses, ponies, goats and sheep. Open fields face the patio to one side, where guests can sit out in the sun and enjoy dining in the peaceful, rural atmosphere. Nearby, Ingleton has a range of amenities which include old pubs, shops and even a seasonal, open-air heated swimming pool! The bustling market town of Kirkby Lonsdale has an excellent selection of shops, whilst the many delights of the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks are waiting to be discovered just a short drive away. Take to the nearby Settle-Carlisle Railway and journey through spectacular limestone scenery and over the iconic Ribblehead Viaduct, whilst a few miles to the south lies the Forest of Bowland, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Ideal for a holiday at any time of year, why not treat your loved ones to a break at this fantastic Ingleton cottage? Note: This property is next to Ref. 913799, together they sleep 8.
Two bedrooms with en-suite shower, basin and WC: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire.
Oil underfloor heating with electric fire. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot and highchair (please bring own cot bedding). Off road parking for 2 cars. Patio garden with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shops 2 miles, pub 1 mile. Note: WiFi signal may be intermittent.
- “Everything about the cottage to the scenery was top class, also close to lots of places to visit.”
- “What a superb property, from start to finish there were absolutely no issues with either the property, location or owners. The property had everything you needed and a lot more, the equipment in the kitchen far exceeded normal holiday lets. The furnishings were to a high standard and comfortable. I have rented many properties over the years and this ranks as one the the highest quality cottages I have rented. Highly recommend this property.”
- “Hay Barn was just perfect for our needs, it was nice & peaceful, hearing the birds sing was just so lovely. We are 3 OAPs with mobility issues so no walking for us, but looking at the countryside, the stable block, horses & the Alpaca all added to the joy we had. Thank you!”
- “A most comfortable and enjoyable location in the quiet of the Dales countryside with easy access to the various attractions in the area. The accommodation was first class and can be recommended to anyone interested in visiting the Yorkshire Dales.”
- “"The cottage was modern and spacious. It had all the kitchen equipment we could possibly need and we had a very comfortable stay. The site manager and staff were lovely and extremely helpful. We would definitely recommend this property."”
- “The cottage was fantastic, one of the best we've stayed in. The rooms were lovely and spacious and the kitchen had everything you could possibly need and more!”
- “Fantastic barn conversion, retaining some original features. Spacious rooms, sunny patio, tranquil location, good parking. Well placed for Three Peaks and Waterfalls walk.”
About the location
Bentham 2.5 miles; Kirkby Lonsdale 6 miles; Settle 12 miles.
Nestling under Ingleborough, one of the famous Three Peaks, on the western edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, the attractive village of Ingleton offers a good range of shops, pubs and places to eat. The centre of the village is pretty, with narrow and winding streets centred on a tiny market place. The village's well known White Scar Caves, a mile outside the village on the Hawes road, are open to the public and have a dazzling display of stalactites and stalagmites, caverns and a huge underground lake. There is also a superb circular waterfall walk, the Ingleton Waterfall Trail, which takes in some impressive cascades. An excellent location from which to explore the Yorkshire Dales and within easy reach of the Lake District.