- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ingleton 2 miles. A beautiful period stone-built end of terrace cottage, situated on a quiet lane in the hamlet of Far Westhouse, just 2 miles from Ingleton.
This characterful Ingleton cottage has been lovingly renovated and offers a cosy sitting room with delightful beamed ceilings, feature open fire in a stone surround and a kitchen extension with dining area.
Upstairs in this Ingleton cottage, the charming double bedroom boasts a delightful cast iron bed and stylish decoration, and the twin room is also delightful, spacious and very welcoming.
Outside, this Ingleton cottage features a spacious rear garden with patio area, summerhouse and mature gardens to both sides which all go together with the quality and style of the interior to provide a first-class holiday cottage of real merit.
With numerous walks from the doorstep, including one that takes you to Ingleton, as well as walks across meadowland, woodland and along the beautiful winding river to the famous falls, plus with the attractive market town of Kirkby Lonsdale within 7 miles, this cottage has plenty to offer.
The Dales countryside offers wonderful walks and cycle routes, with the famous three peaks of Ingleborough, Whernside and Penyghent just a stone's throw away, plus Morecambe Bay is only a 20 minute drive away and the Lake District National Park is just half an hour's drive.
An ideal Ingleton cottage retreat for small family or couples to enjoy a luxury romantic retreat.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast area. Utility with washing machine, basin and WC. Sitting room with open fire and dining area.
- Night storage heaters with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio with iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for fire on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking by the cottage for 1 car
- Ample roadside parking 50 yards from the cottage
- Gardens to the front and rear with pond and garden furniture
- Summerhouse with bike storage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 1.5 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Cottage has a septic tank
- Note: There are steps and an unfenced pond in the rear garden, therefore children need to be supervised at all times.
About the location
Bentham 2.5 miles; Kirkby Lonsdale 6 miles; Settle 12 miles.
Nestling under Ingleborough, one of the famous Three Peaks, on the western edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, the attractive village of Ingleton offers a good range of shops, pubs and places to eat. The centre of the village is pretty, with narrow and winding streets centred on a tiny market place. The village's well known White Scar Caves, a mile outside the village on the Hawes road, are open to the public and have a dazzling display of stalactites and stalagmites, caverns and a huge underground lake. There is also a superb circular waterfall walk, the Ingleton Waterfall Trail, which takes in some impressive cascades. An excellent location from which to explore the Yorkshire Dales and within easy reach of the Lake District.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute