- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A delightful stone-built, end of terrace cottage situated in a quiet position just a short walk from the village square in the charming village of Middleton-in-Teesdale.
Lovingly restored and offering well presented accommodation, this Middleton-in-Teesdale cottage provides quality holiday accommodation, ideal for a small family.
The cottage features a farmhouse-style kitchen with a dining area, and a lovely sitting area.
A small, warm and cosy sitting room with open fire, two first floor bedrooms and a second floor bedroom with an en-suite and feature Velux windows, complete the accommodation.
Ideally placed to enjoy the many delights of the village, this Middleton-in-Teesdale cottage is perfect for guests to experience village life with the shops, pubs and village walks just a short stroll from the doorstep.
The nearby market town of Barnard Castle, with its cobbled streets and quaint lanes, attracts visitors all year round, while the northern dales are waiting to be discovered.
Visit medieval Raby Castle with its deer park, The Bowes Museum, High Force Waterfall and Egglestone Hall.
This lovely Middleton-in-Teesdale cottage is ideal for a break whatever the time of year.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x 2nd floor double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Folding bed available. Bathroom with corner bath, basin and WC. Farmhouse kitchen with dining area and sitting area. Sitting room with open fire.
- LPG central heating with open fire in the sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking 50 yards from the property
- Small rear yard with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “Beautiful cottage, plenty of room for 6, we added a 7th comfortably. Great location in the centre of the village, shops and pubs all within 5 mins walk. Beautiful countryside all around, with fantastic views. The village is a good central location with lots of places to visit in the area.”
- “We had a great holiday. The cottage was situated in a good location. Would highly recommend it to friends and family.”
- “Very spacious and comfortable cottage. Great walks, scenery, pubs and shops around the village.”
About the location
Barnard Castle 10 miles.
Nestling by the banks of the River Tees is the pretty Pennine village of Middleton-in-Teesdale, which lies in the heart of Teesdale, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. This bustling village offers a good range of shops, pubs and places to eat and is surrounded by superb walking country, with high open moorland as well as pretty wooded valleys. The nearby waterfalls of High Force, Gibson's Cave and Cauldron Snout are amongst the most spectacular sights in the district, and the nearby market town of Barnard Castle can be easily reached and offers a full range of facilities.