- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ingleton 0.5 miles.
An outstanding terraced barn conversion located close to the attractive village of Ingleton, 8 miles from Kirkby Lonsdale.
Converted to the highest of standards, this first-class accommodation has a 5 star gold award from Visit England and boasts character and style over four floors, with original features enhanced by the addition of oak flooring, oak lintels and the inclusion of under floor heating, not to mention access to a small leisure centre, on the neighbouring farm.
The large sitting room boasts a woodburning stove and patio doors leading to a stone paved terrace, ideal for enjoying the fabulous views.
The village centre is approximately a mile away, with a good range of shops, pubs and places to eat, whilst the Dales countryside offers numerous walks and cycle routes, with the famous 3 Peaks of Ingleborough, Whernside and Pen-y-Ghent just a stone's throw away.
An ideal retreat for family and friends alike!
Over 4 floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x 1st floor king-size double with TV and en-suite (shower, basin & WC), 1 x 1st floor double with TV (and shower), 1 x 1st floor twin, 1 x 2nd floor family room with 4 single beds, TV, DVD & en-suite (shower, basin & WC). 1st floor bathroom with bath with hand-held shower, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen. Basement utility room. Sitting room with dining area & woodburning stove. Hallway.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, American style fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TVs with Freeview, video, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, PlayStation 2, small library of books/games
- Fuel, power & fuel for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair on request
- Passes for small leisure centre on neighbouring farm, including use of 15m heated swimming pool, fitness suite, Jacuzzi & sauna, charged at £5 per adult & £3 per child, per hour
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Rear stone paved terrace with furniture & BBQ
- Use of small paddock with goal posts & 10ft trampoline
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop & pub 15 mins walk.
About the location
Bentham 2.5 miles; Kirkby Lonsdale 6 miles; Settle 12 miles.
Nestling under Ingleborough, one of the famous Three Peaks, on the western edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, the attractive village of Ingleton offers a good range of shops, pubs and places to eat. The centre of the village is pretty, with narrow and winding streets centred on a tiny market place. The village's well known White Scar Caves, a mile outside the village on the Hawes road, are open to the public and have a dazzling display of stalactites and stalagmites, caverns and a huge underground lake. There is also a superb circular waterfall walk, the Ingleton Waterfall Trail, which takes in some impressive cascades. An excellent location from which to explore the Yorkshire Dales and within easy reach of the Lake District.