- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Troutbeck Bridge 0.8 miles.
A superb, stylish, detached log cabin, located on a well-maintained holiday park on the shores of Lake Windermere, in the stunning Lake District National Park and offering easy access to the bustling towns of Bowness-on-Windermere and Ambleside.
This excellently-appointed, Windermere log cabin has a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room with a TV plus a twin bedroom and a further bathroom, making it perfect for a small family or group of friends.
The elegant living area at this Windermere log cabin offers a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and sitting area with French doors, which open out to an excellent decked terrace with private hot tub.
This Windermere lodge is two minutes' walk from the shores of Lake Windermere, with views across to the Langdale Pikes and the Lake District fells, a perfect place to admire the breathtaking scenery on your doorstep.
The whole family will enjoy the excellent on-site facilities, with an indoor heated swimming pool, an outdoor play centre and a multi-use games court.
A restaurant and bar can be found within a few minutes' walk of your log cabin near Windermere, hosting live entertainment during the summer months, as well as a convenient shop and laundry facility.
The bustling lakeside village of Bowness is just a short drive away, boasting some excellent shops and cafes.
From here, you can catch the car ferry to explore the other side of Lake Windermere and the pretty villages of Hawkshead and Coniston plus the Grizedale Visitor Centre and Forest Park, which has a tree top adventure course and beautiful walks through the forest to enjoy.
With plenty of nearby activities to entertain you, and excellent leisure facilities on-site, plus a superb hot tub to come home to, this Windermere log cabin is the perfect base for the whole family, all year round.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, shared on-site laundry facilities (coin operated), dishwasher, TV with Freeview and Sky Sports 1 and 3, DVD, WiFi available on site
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front decking with furniture and hot tub
- Shared grounds
- Free, shared use of facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Although all ground floor, this property is accessed by 5 steps
- Note: Due to lakeside location, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Due to the site's rural location, WiFi signal can be intermittent
- Note: Guests must obtain a pass from the site reception for access to site
- A refundable deposit of £20 is required
- Last minute
About the location
WHITE CROSS BAY
Troutbeck Bridge 0.8 miles; Windermere 2 miles; Bowness 3 miles; Ambleside 3 miles.
White Cross Bay holiday park nestles on the shores of Lake Windermere, midway between Windermere and Ambleside, in the Lake District National Park. Consisting of approximately 400 lodges, it offers a restaurant, pub, shop, indoor swimming pool and outdoor play areas. Lake Windermere, the largest and most popular in the area, boasts a wide range of lakeside activities from walking and cycling to rowing, horse riding, taking a trip on the steam railway, plus lake cruises from Bowness to the pretty village of Ambleside and down to Lakeside, which has a celebrated aquarium. Children will also enjoy The World of Beatrix Potter in Bowness-on-Windermere, where technology brings her characters to life, and Brockhole Lake District Visitor Centre, with its Treetop Trek aerial adventure. With destinations including Coniston Water, Kendal, Keswick and the Lakeland Mountains all within easy reach, this location is perfect for a Lake District holiday at any time of the year.