- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
A superbly-presented lodge, located on an award-winning holiday park on the shores of Lake Windermere, in the beautiful Lake District National Park.
Set entirely over the ground floor, this fabulous Windermere cottage has been equipped to a very high standard, offering a delightful base for friends and families.
With contemporary furnishing throughout, this Lake District lodge offers three bedrooms, one with an en-suite wet room, and a well-equipped open plan living area with double French doors leading to a large private, decked patio.
With excellent on-site facilities including an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and gym available, as well as a restaurant with takeaway service, bar, children's play park, and woodland walks, this Windermere log cabin has something for the whole family, at any time of the year.
There is easy access to the lakeshore from this Lake District lodge, so why not wander down to the water’s edge one evening to enjoy the sunset as it passes over the lake and Lake District fells beyond?
The bustling village of Bowness-on-Windermere is less than a five minute drive away and there are plenty of opportunities to discover the lake with rowing boats to hire for a lazy afternoon on the water, and for the more adventurous, kayaking and canoeing.
Whatever your plans, this Windermere lodge is a perfect base for everyone at any time of the year.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms (all with TV with Freeview and Sky Sports 1 and 3): 1 x double with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x 2’6” twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric double oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TVs with Freeview and Sky Sports 1 and 3, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front enclosed decking with furniture and gas BBQ, plus shared grounds
- Shared use of leisure facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: The hot tub is a shared on-site facility
- Note: Due to ramped access to property, low level thresholds on exterior doors, 33" internal doorways, meaning this cottage may be suitable for wheelchair users
- Note: Due to lakeside location, children should be supervised at all times
- Note: Due to the site's rural location, WiFi signal can be intermittent
- Note: At check-in guests will be provided with a barrier pass number to use in the barrier key pad providing vehicular access to the park
- Note: Guests wishing to use the on-site leisure facilities will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception
- Passes cost £15 per stay and one pass is allocated per lodge
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.
About the location
WHITE CROSS BAY
Troutbeck Bridge 0.8 miles; Windermere 2 miles; Bowness 3 miles; Ambleside 3 miles.
White Cross Bay holiday park nestles on the shores of Lake Windermere, midway between Windermere and Ambleside, in the Lake District National Park. Consisting of approximately 400 lodges, it offers a restaurant, pub, shop, indoor swimming pool and outdoor play areas. Lake Windermere, the largest and most popular in the area, boasts a wide range of lakeside activities from walking and cycling to rowing, horse riding, taking a trip on the steam railway, plus lake cruises from Bowness to the pretty village of Ambleside and down to Lakeside, which has a celebrated aquarium. Children will also enjoy The World of Beatrix Potter in Bowness-on-Windermere, where technology brings her characters to life, and Brockhole Lake District Visitor Centre, with its Treetop Trek aerial adventure. With destinations including Coniston Water, Kendal, Keswick and the Lakeland Mountains all within easy reach, this location is perfect for a Lake District holiday at any time of the year.
- Last minute