- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Sky TV
A comfortable, Scandinavian-style lodge, located in the popular resort of White Cross Bay, on the shores of Lake Windermere in the Lake District National Park.
The lodge offers well-equipped accommodation with superb on-site facilities, ideal for families wishing to explore this beautiful area.
Set over the ground floor, there is a homely open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with French doors leading to the spacious decked terrace.
Guests also enjoy the on-site leisure facilities, which the whole family will adore, with a restaurant, bar, indoor swimming pool, sauna and gym.
There is also an amusement arcade, children's outdoor play area and an outdoor multi-use games centre, which is perfect for football, basketball and tennis.
Enjoy a waterside walk by the shores of Lake Windermere and admire the backdrop of the fells whilst the children enjoy feeding the ducks.
The colourful village of Bowness-on-Windermere is close by, with many excellent restaurants, bars and shops to enjoy.
It also hosts the Home of Beatrix Potter, where you can meet Peter Rabbit and his friends.
The village has an excellent park area located on the lake shore, where you can hire a rowing boat or embark on the Windermere Steamer.
This lodge is a wonderful choice for your next family holiday in Cumbria.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 2’ 6” twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, shared on-site coin-operated laundry facilities, TV with basic Sky, DVD, on-site WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked terrace with furniture
- Shared use of leisure facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area at £15 for the whole party per week
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: The property is accessed via 4 steps, and there is no ramp access
- Note: Due to lakeside location, children should be supervised at all times
- Note: Mobile phone and WiFi can be intermittent
- Note: At check-in guests will be provided with a barrier pass number to use in the barrier key pad providing vehicular access to the park
- Note: Guests wishing to use the on-site leisure facilities will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception
- Passes cost £15 per stay and one pass is allocated per lodge
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.
About the location
WHITE CROSS BAY
Troutbeck Bridge 0.8 miles; Windermere 2 miles; Bowness 3 miles; Ambleside 3 miles.
White Cross Bay holiday park nestles on the shores of Lake Windermere, midway between Windermere and Ambleside, in the Lake District National Park. Consisting of approximately 400 lodges, it offers a restaurant, pub, shop, entertainment room, amusement arcade, indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, gym, children's staffed activity centre, marina and outdoor play areas. Lake Windermere, the largest and most popular in the area, boasts a wide range of lakeside activities from walking and cycling to rowing, horse riding, taking a trip on the steam railway, plus lake cruises from Bowness to the pretty village of Ambleside and down to Lakeside, which has a celebrated aquarium. Children will also enjoy The World of Beatrix Potter in Bowness-on-Windermere, where technology brings her characters to life, and Brockhole Lake District Visitor Centre, with its Treetop Trek aerial adventure is a short walk away from the site. With destinations including Coniston Water, Kendal, Keswick and the Lakeland Mountains all within easy reach, this location is perfect for a Lake District holiday at any time of the year.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute