- Swimming pool
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Sky TV
A comfortable detached lodge which is located on an exclusive holiday park near to Troutbeck Bridge, with on-site leisure facilities in the heart of the beautiful Lake District National Park.
This holiday lodge is perfect for families and friends who wish to enjoy time together in this beautiful part of the country, with the shores of Lake Windermere being just a five minute walk from the lodge.
All on the ground floor, the accommodation at this Windermere lodge consists of an open plan living space with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a lounge with patio doors leading out to a shady decked area with distant views towards the fells.
Three comfortable bedrooms including a king-size master with en-suite shower room, a standard double and a twin offer flexible sleeping arrangements.
White Cross Bay has excellent facilities including an indoor heated swimming pool, a restaurant, a bar with live entertainment and a games area which is ideal for the kids to let off some steam.
Just a short distance from this Windermere cottage is the popular lakeside village of Bowness and the vibrant village of Ambleside, set in a beautiful back drop of the Lake District mountains, is also nearby.
Visit the pretty villages of Grasmere, Elterwater and Hawkshead which are all within a 30 minute drive and take in some of the most stunning Lakeland scenery with ample walking opportunities for all abilities.
This lovely Windermere lodge is perfect for a family holiday all year round.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared on-site laundry facilities (coin operated), dishwasher, TV with Sky, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi available on site
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked patio with furniture
- Shared use of leisure facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Lake Windermere 5 mins walk
- Note: Four steps up to property
- Note: Due to lakeside location, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Due to the site's rural location, WiFi signal can be intermittent
- Note: At check-in guests will be provided with a barrier pass number to use in the barrier key pad providing vehicular access to the park
- Note: Guests wishing to use the on-site leisure facilities will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception
- Passes cost £15 per stay and one pass is allocated per lodge
- Note: No stag/hen, or similar.
About the location
WHITE CROSS BAY
Troutbeck Bridge 0.8 miles; Windermere 2 miles; Bowness 3 miles; Ambleside 3 miles.
White Cross Bay holiday park nestles on the shores of Lake Windermere, midway between Windermere and Ambleside, in the Lake District National Park. Consisting of approximately 400 lodges, it offers a restaurant, pub, shop, entertainment room, amusement arcade, indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, gym, children's staffed activity centre, marina and outdoor play areas. Lake Windermere, the largest and most popular in the area, boasts a wide range of lakeside activities from walking and cycling to rowing, horse riding, taking a trip on the steam railway, plus lake cruises from Bowness to the pretty village of Ambleside and down to Lakeside, which has a celebrated aquarium. Children will also enjoy The World of Beatrix Potter in Bowness-on-Windermere, where technology brings her characters to life, and Brockhole Lake District Visitor Centre, with its Treetop Trek aerial adventure is a short walk away from the site. With destinations including Coniston Water, Kendal, Keswick and the Lakeland Mountains all within easy reach, this location is perfect for a Lake District holiday at any time of the year.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute