“A really easy relaxed holiday. No1 ...”A really easy relaxed holiday. No1 Langdale was clean and well furnished. Everything worked fine. The campsite was great, our kids loved the pool and biking around.
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A well-equipped and welcoming Scandinavian-style lodge, in a quiet and secluded position on the popular White Cross Bay Park on the shores of Lake Windermere in the stunning Lake District.
This Windermere holiday home offers open plan living accommodation, with a large decked balcony perfect for enjoying the peaceful location and is also surrounded by shared gardens.
This Windermere holiday lodge offers spacious, comfortable accommodation, ideal for families wishing to enjoy the superb lakeside location and the excellent on-site leisure facilities, including an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play area and a multi-use outdoor games area, perfect for football, tennis and basketball.
There are also a bar and restaurant on site.
A two minute stroll from your Windermere holiday lodge takes you to the lake, where you can enjoy spectacular views across the bay to the majestic Lakeland fells, a beautiful and romantic place to watch the sun set over the Langdales.
This Windermere holiday home is perfectly situated within 10 minutes' drive of the pretty Lake District villages of Ambleside and Bowness-on-Windermere, both nestling on the shores of Lake Windermere, the largest lake in the Lake District.
The World of Beatrix Potter is based in Bowness, so children can get to meet all their favourite characters including Peter Rabbit and Jemima Puddleduck.
With passes for the fantastic leisure facilities included in the rent, and stunning scenery, excellent walking and family attractions to enjoy nearby, this Windermere holiday lodge is a perfect base at any time of year.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with TV, 1 x twin (2'6" beds) with TV, 1 x 2'6" single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared on-site laundry facilities (coin operated), 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi available on site
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own towels for pool/gym
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage in garden shed
- Large decked area with furniture and BBQ, shared gardens surrounding lodge
- Free shared use of leisure facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Although property is all ground floor, it is accessed via 2 steps
- Note: Due to lakeside location, children should be supervised at all times
- Note: Due to the site's rural location, WiFi signal can be intermittent
- Note: Guests must obtain a pass from the site reception for access to site and a refundable deposit of £20 is required
- Note: This property accepts max. 5 guests (inc. infants).
About the location
WHITE CROSS BAY
Troutbeck Bridge 0.8 miles; Windermere 2 miles; Bowness 3 miles; Ambleside 3 miles.
White Cross Bay holiday park nestles on the shores of Lake Windermere, midway between Windermere and Ambleside, in the Lake District National Park. Consisting of approximately 400 lodges, it offers a restaurant, pub, shop, entertainment room, amusement arcade, indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, gym, children's staffed activity centre, marina and outdoor play areas. Lake Windermere, the largest and most popular in the area, boasts a wide range of lakeside activities from walking and cycling to rowing, horse riding, taking a trip on the steam railway, plus lake cruises from Bowness to the pretty village of Ambleside and down to Lakeside, which has a celebrated aquarium. Children will also enjoy The World of Beatrix Potter in Bowness-on-Windermere, where technology brings her characters to life, and Brockhole Lake District Visitor Centre, with its Treetop Trek aerial adventure is a short walk away from the site. With destinations including Coniston Water, Kendal, Keswick and the Lakeland Mountains all within easy reach, this location is perfect for a Lake District holiday at any time of the year.
Note: This property accepts max. 5 guests (inc. infants).
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute