- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
A well-presented and comfortable lodge located on the popular resort of White Cross Bay holiday park, close to both the small village of Troutbeck Bridge and Lake Windermere in the beautiful Lake District National Park.
Boasting excellent facilities on the site including an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and gym, this Troutbeck Bridge lodge enjoys a slightly elevated position on the edge of woodland.
Shaded by luscious, well-established trees with the chance to spot deer and other wildlife foraging for food, this Windermere lodge will provide a welcome break for family and friends.
Set all at ground floor level, this three bedroomed Windermere lodge offers a double, twin and single bedroom, along with a shower room and separate cloakroom.
The open plan living area at your Windermere lodge is pleasant for relaxing and dining alike, and the sizeable decking area with garden furniture provides a lovely space to sit and enjoy an alfresco meal or a relaxing drink at the end of a busy day.
With superb on-site facilities, local walks and access to the lake, this Troutbeck Bridge cottage offers an excellent base.
Sailing and watersports are available locally on Lake Windermere, and the site has its own launch facilities.
A short drive south will take you to Bowness-on-Windermere, alternatively a journey north is Ambleside, both of which offer numerous shops, bars, restaurants and attractions to enjoy.
Bowness-on-Windermere is a thriving village located on the shores of Lake Windermere, with a large bay area where the famous steamers depart, plus rowing boats can be hired, and there is plenty to see and do to entertain families including pitch-and-putt golf and tennis courts.
Younger visitors will be delighted with the World of Beatrix Potter, where children can get to meet all their favourite characters including Peter Rabbit and Jemima Puddleduck.
For those with plenty of energy a visit to Treetop Trek at Brockhole Visitor Centre is a must, alternatively enjoy a leisurely walk in the extensive gardens.
With all the stunning Lake District scenery to enjoy, this Windermere lodge is perfect at any time of the year.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, coin-operated on-site laundry facilities, dishwasher, TV with basic Sky (Sky Sports 1 and 3, Sky News, one movie channel and one music channel), on-site WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front decked area with furniture
- Shared use of on-site leisure facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play area and multi-use games area
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Property accessed by 3 steps
- Note: Due to lakeside location, children should be supervised at all times
- Note: At check-in guests will be provided with a barrier pass number to use in the barrier key pad providing vehicular access to the park
- Note: Guests wishing to use the on-site leisure facilities will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception
- Passes cost £15 per stay and one pass is allocated per lodge
- Note: Mobile phone coverage can be intermittent
- Note: There is a strong signal for the on-site WiFi in the property
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
About the location
WHITE CROSS BAY
Troutbeck Bridge 0.8 miles; Windermere 2 miles; Bowness 3 miles; Ambleside 3 miles.
White Cross Bay holiday park nestles on the shores of Lake Windermere, midway between Windermere and Ambleside, in the Lake District National Park. Consisting of approximately 400 lodges, it offers a restaurant, pub, shop, entertainment room, amusement arcade, indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, gym, children's staffed activity centre, marina and outdoor play areas. Lake Windermere, the largest and most popular in the area, boasts a wide range of lakeside activities from walking and cycling to rowing, horse riding, taking a trip on the steam railway, plus lake cruises from Bowness to the pretty village of Ambleside and down to Lakeside, which has a celebrated aquarium. Children will also enjoy The World of Beatrix Potter in Bowness-on-Windermere, where technology brings her characters to life, and Brockhole Lake District Visitor Centre, with its Treetop Trek aerial adventure is a short walk away from the site. With destinations including Coniston Water, Kendal, Keswick and the Lakeland Mountains all within easy reach, this location is perfect for a Lake District holiday at any time of the year.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute