- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
This detached, compact lodge is situated in the popular South Lakeland Leisure Village, and benefits from superb on-site facilities including a spa, indoor swimming pool, restaurant and bar.
This comfortable South Lakeland log cabin has two bedrooms and a family shower room, making it perfect for couples and families wishing to enjoy the excellent on-site facilities and easy access to the Lake District and the beautiful coastal area around Arnside and Silverdale.
The contemporary accommodation has an open plan living area and a decked patio where you can sit back and enjoy a refreshing drink whilst planning your day’s activities - although, with the excellent indoor swimming pool, steam room and gym, you may decide to enjoy these rather than jumping in the car!
You can also book treatments in the spa and, for a perfectly lazy day, enjoy a takeaway meal from the on-site restaurant.
The coastal area surrounding this South Lakeland Leisure Village is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with the RSPB Leighton Moss Reserve being less than five miles away and the picturesque Jenny Brown’s Point with breathtaking views across Morecambe Bay.
This South Lakeland lodge makes a perfect base at any time of the year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with TV and en-suite basin and WC, 1 x 2'6" twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
Gas central heating with electric fire. Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi (at additional cost from site reception). Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Decked patio with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop 2 miles, pub 2 mins walk. Note: Property accessed by 3 steps. Note: Lake on-site, children to be supervised at all times. Note: Additional charges for use of leisure facilities - Prices: Individual adult £5 per day and individual child £3 per day. Family pass (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £10 per day, £30 per 3 days and £60 per week. Under 4s free of charge. Note: The landing area at this lodge is narrow, and there are 3 steps up to access property, therefore it may be unsuitable for guests with limited mobility. Note: There may be some minor road noise experienced at this property. Note: Check-in after 4pm.
- Last minute
- “Lovely accommodation on nice site”
- “The lodge was very modern with gas central heating, it had everything we needed and was very clean and tidy. It had a fridge freezer and a gas cooker so was able to have nights in, The site has a fantastic restaurant, gym and pool. its in a good location for the lakes and other attractions, The whole family enjoyed the stay and the accommodation met all our needs,”
- “Lovely accommodation and the site was very nice as well as facilities. Kids spent most of the nights in the pool.”
- “The accommodation was excellent.”
- “South Lakeland leisure village is ideally positioned to visit the Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales and the coast around Morecambe. The site is comfortable and secure with friendly reception and site staff.”
- “Lovely property in beautiful surroundings.”
- “We had a brilliant time here, loved the lodge and can't wait to go back.”
About the location
SOUTH LAKELAND LEISURE VILLAGE
Carnforth 2 miles; Kendal 15 miles; Windermere 20 miles.
Set on a 43 acre site, the South Lakeland Leisure Village is situated just a couple of miles from Carnforth on the border of the Southern Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. This beautiful area combines superb countryside and a coast with a rich and fascinating history dating back to the Domesday Book. The ‘village’, which has been given 5 stars by Visit Britain and has been accredited with David Bellamy Gold conservation awards provide top quality accommodation in the form of Scandinavian log cabins built around a large lake in the centre. The main club, a former 17th century farmhouse, is home to the on-site bar and restaurant, The Water’s Edge, and the village provides top quality leisure facilities with an indoor swimming pool, gym, steam room and beauty therapy suite to name but a few. An excellent location, within easy driving distance of pretty villages, coastal resorts and the national parks of the Lakes and the Dales.