- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
A spacious, detached lodge with a master king-size bedroom with en-suite facilities in the popular South Lakeland Leisure Village.
This excellent lodge offers views of the lake and Warton Crag beyond, and is furnished to a high standard, with two bathrooms and excellent on-site facilities - perfect for a relaxing break.
The accommodation features a bright and spacious open plan living area with a cosy sitting area with doors leading out to a decked terrace with views of the lake, a dining area and a modern, well-equipped kitchen.
The master bedroom of this South Lakeland log cabin features a dressing area and an excellent en-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower, and there is a further twin bedroom and separate main shower room.
This South Lakeland log cabin has excellent facilities on-site, including a superb indoor heated swimming pool, steam room and a gym, together with a beauty spa for therapies and treatments.
The on-site restaurant is open every day serving food and even has a takeaway menu.
This South Lakeland lodge is located close to Arnside and Silverdale – an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and home to the RSPB Leighton Moss nature reserve, which is the largest reedbed in north-west England, and home to some special birds such as breeding bitterns, bearded tits and marsh harriers.
It also has an abundance of wildlife, including deer and butterflies.
The charming coastal town of Arnside is less than 20 minutes' drive away and is well worth a visit to explore Arnside Knott and admire the views over to Grange-over-Sands and the Lake District beyond.
The branch line also crosses over the bay from Arnside, taking rail users over the Arnside viaduct to Grange-over-Sands and further up the Cumbrian coast.
The beautiful Lake Windermere, in the Lake District, is just 19 miles away and at Newby Bridge you can visit the Aquarium of the Lakes or catch the Windermere Steamer which cruises up the lake to the favourite towns of Bowness and Ambleside.
This extremely comfortable South Lakeland lodge makes a perfect base to explore this fascinating area at any time of the year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi (at additional cost from site reception)
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front, decked patio area with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 min walk
- Note: Cabin accessed via 4 small steps to the front door
- Note: Unfenced lake 30 yards away, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: WiFi available from BT Openzone hotspot (available to BT customers only)
- Note: Additional charges for use of leisure facilities as follows
- Individual adult £10 per day, £26 for 3 days and £50 per week
- Individual child £6 per day, £16 for 3 days and £30 per week
- Family pass (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £20 per day, £56 for 3 days and £120 per week
- Under 4s free of charge.
About the location
SOUTH LAKELAND LEISURE VILLAGE
Carnforth 2 miles; Kendal 15 miles; Windermere 20 miles.
Set on a 43 acre site, the South Lakeland Leisure Village is situated just a couple of miles from Carnforth on the border of the Southern Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. This beautiful area combines superb countryside and a coast with a rich and fascinating history dating back to the Domesday Book. The ‘village’, which has been given 5 stars by Visit Britain and has been accredited with David Bellamy Gold conservation awards provide top quality accommodation in the form of Scandinavian log cabins built around a large lake in the centre. The main club, a former 17th century farmhouse, is home to the on-site bar and restaurant, The Water’s Edge, and the village provides top quality leisure facilities with an indoor swimming pool, gym, steam room and beauty therapy suite to name but a few. An excellent location, within easy driving distance of pretty villages, coastal resorts and the national parks of the Lakes and the Dales.
This property offers the following short breaks: