- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A lovely detached cabin in the heart of South Lakeland Leisure Village. This welcoming South Lakeland log cabin is finished to a good standard, offering spacious accommodation and a warm welcome, making it ideal as a base at any time of year. With three bedrooms, en-suite facilities and a cosy sitting room, this South Lakeland log cabin is a real retreat. In warmer months you are sure to live on the large balcony, enjoying alfresco dining or a coffee after a stroll around the lake, which is just a few yards away. Facilities on offer for guests at this South Lakeland log cabin include an indoor swimming pool, steam room and gym. There are also beauty therapy suites, and to unwind at the end of a day's pampering, a bar and restaurant. Heading out from your South Lakeland log cabin opens up a whole new dimension to your holiday, with Kirkby Lonsdale, Kendal and the Lake District National Park all just a short drive away. This South Lakeland log cabin has been designed to meet the needs of all types of holiday makers, with families or friends sure to enjoy all the facilities the South Lakeland Leisure Village has to offer. An excellent South Lakeland log cabin base to enjoy, whatever the time of year. Note: This property is 10 metres away from ref: 12263, and together they can accommodate 12 people.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Modern fitted kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area and electric coal-effect fire.
LPG central heating with electric fire in sitting room. Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi (at additional cost from site reception). Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Garden with shared lawn, balcony with garden furniture. Sorry, no smoking. Two well-behaved dogs welcome. Shop 2 miles, pub 1 min walk. Note: Cabin accessed via 5 small steps to the front door. Note: Additional charges for use of leisure facilities - Prices: Individual adult £5 per day and individual child £3 per day. Family pass (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £10 per day, £30 per 3 days and £60 per week. Under 4s free of charge.
- Last minute
- “Absolutely brilliant, the lodge was fantastic.”
- “The site and log cabin were second to none, the leisure facilities were excellent and staff very helpful.”
- “Lovely location within easy reach of many attractions, Lovely tranquil park and Gressingham Two is a very nice log cabin, above the usual quality”
- “Surprised by the high standard of the property. Good site with plenty to do nearby.”
- “Lovely peaceful location; didn't have to venture more than a few steps every day to satisfy the children's desire for swimming - then another few steps and we could go for lunch/dinner and a few drinks and if the weather was good there was a man-made beach which led to hours of fun!! The kids also LOVED the ducks and rabbits out of every window. Overall a wonderful break and a fantastic chalet/cabin. We will be back.”
- “This place is amazing. Visit it!”
About the location
SOUTH LAKELAND LEISURE VILLAGE
Carnforth 2 miles; Kendal 15 miles; Windermere 20 miles.
Set on a 43 acre site, the South Lakeland Leisure Village is situated just a couple of miles from Carnforth on the border of the Southern Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. This beautiful area combines superb countryside and a coast with a rich and fascinating history dating back to the Domesday Book. The ‘village’, which has been given 5 stars by Visit Britain and has been accredited with David Bellamy Gold conservation awards provide top quality accommodation in the form of Scandinavian log cabins built around a large lake in the centre. The main club, a former 17th century farmhouse, is home to the on-site bar and restaurant, The Water’s Edge, and the village provides top quality leisure facilities with an indoor swimming pool, gym, steam room and beauty therapy suite to name but a few. An excellent location, within easy driving distance of pretty villages, coastal resorts and the national parks of the Lakes and the Dales.