- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Superb detached log cabin situated on a high ridge in the South Lakeland Leisure Village boasting fabulous views across the lake.
Lakeland Cabin offers quality and spacious accommodation, offering a warm welcome at any time of the year.
The large balcony is ideal for dining alfresco and enjoying the view, whilst the more energetic will be spoiled for choice by the onsite leisure facilities which include an indoor swimming pool, steam room and gym.
Why not spoil yourself in the beauty therapy suites, or relax and unwind in the bar and enjoy a meal in one of the restaurants?
An ideal touring base with Kirkby Lonsdale, Kendal and the Lake District National Park all just a short drive away.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Modern fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area. Entrance hall. Balcony. Note: Cabin accessed via 3 steps to the front door.
- LPG central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV, DVD player etc
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Off road parking for two cars
- Garden with lawn and patio area, balcony with garden furniture
- Sorry, no smoking or pets
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 min walk
- Note: Balcony has a large drop and may be dangerous for young children unless sitting room door is kept locked - please ensure children are supervised
- Note: Additional charges for use of leisure facilities - Prices: Individual adult Â£5 per day and individual child Â£3 per day
- Family pass (up to 2 adults and 3 children) Â£10 per day, Â£30 per 3 days and Â£60 per week
- Under 4s free of charge.
About the location
SOUTH LAKELAND LEISURE VILLAGE
Carnforth 2 miles; Kendal 15 miles; Windermere 20 miles.
Set on a 43 acre site, the South Lakeland Leisure Village is situated just a couple of miles from Carnforth on the border of the Southern Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. This beautiful area combines superb countryside and a coast with a rich and fascinating history dating back to the Domesday Book. The ‘village’, which has been given 5 stars by Visit Britain and has been accredited with David Bellamy Gold conservation awards provide top quality accommodation in the form of Scandinavian log cabins built around a large lake in the centre. The main club, a former 17th century farmhouse, is home to the on-site bar and restaurant, The Water’s Edge, and the village provides top quality leisure facilities with an indoor swimming pool, gym, steam room and beauty therapy suite to name but a few. An excellent location, within easy driving distance of pretty villages, coastal resorts and the national parks of the Lakes and the Dales.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute