- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
A charming, semi-detached bungalow, located in a quiet and peaceful corner of the pretty village of Warton, just 15 miles from the Lakeland town of Kendal.
Set in mature gardens and offering lovely views across the pretty surrounding countryside, this traditionally-styled property boasts a spacious master bedroom, a lovely sitting room with open fire or the option of an electric fire too, and a separate dining room with access via patio doors to the pretty garden.
The property is just a short walk from the village pubs, microbrewery and Post Office, Carnforth with its good selection of shops is just 2 miles away, whilst walks from the doorstep to Warton Crag showcase splendid views of Morecambe Bay and the distant Lakeland Fells.
With Kirkby Lonsdale, Kendal, Windermere and RSPB Reserve at Leighton Moss all within easy reach and great road links to the Eden Valley and the Yorkshire Dales, this lovely property is ideal at any time of year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room with gas fire. Sitting room with open fire.
- Gas central heating with open fire or electric fire in sitting room and gas fire in dining room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD player, small library of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack of fuel for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for two cars
- Lockable bike storage in garage
- Cot and highchair available
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio area and garden furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub and Post Office 3 mins walk.
About the location
Arnside 4 miles; Kirkby Lonsdale 8 miles; Kendal 15 miles.
Bordering the Lake District to the north and the Yorkshire Dales to the east, the pretty village of Warton is located beneath Warton Crag, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and offers a village post office and 2 traditional pubs serving fine ales and food. The surrounding countryside boasts great walking opportunities including access to the Lancaster Canal, whilst the RSPB Nature Reserves at Leighton Moss and Morecambe Bay are well worth a visit. With the nearby town of Carnforth offering a good range of amenities, the towns of Kirkby Lonsdale, Kendal and Windermere all within easy reach and excellent road links to the whole of the Lake District, the Eden Valley and the Yorkshire Dales, this great location has plenty to offer!
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute