“Relaxing, wonderful walks, views, location quiet, very comfortab”The service was good.
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
Silverdale 1 mile. Created from the sympathetic conversion of stone-built farm buildings, Pheasant Field is one of a group of properties situated around a landscaped courtyard at Challan Hall near Silverdale.
The Hall and cottages enjoy a wonderful position overlooking a lake, amidst beautiful limestone countryside and woodland which now form part of the Gait Barrows Nature Reserve.
The accommodation has been furnished and equipped to high standards - a wonderful place to relax and unwind!
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x twin (can be king-size double, please request at time of booking), 1 x single. Bathroom with bath with shower over, washbasin and WC. Quality fitted kitchen. Sitting/dining room with lovely views.
- Night storage heaters
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV, radio/cassette/CD player
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Off road parking for two cars
- Natural garden (not enclosed) with private patio area, garden furniture and views towards the lake
- Open access to Gait Barrows Nature Reserve
- One small well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub 30 mins walk
- Silverdale station 1 mile
- Golf course and RSPB Reserve 1 mile
- Note: This owner collects a £20 refundable Good Housekeeping Bond
- Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child
- Note: Property only suitable for one small dog and guests must bring own dog bed/blanket etc.
About the location
Arnside 2 miles; Carnforth 4 miles.
The pretty and quiet coastal village of Silverdale is situated on the shores of Morecambe Bay. Both Silverdale and nearby Arnside have a good selection of shops, cafes and pubs. The local surrounding area is a “nature lover’s paradise” with stunning limestone pavements and wonderful woodland walks through countryside alive with rare plants, trees and wildlife - the internationally renowned Leighton Moss RSPB Reserve is just 1 mile away from the village. Further afield, but within easy touring distance, are the Lake District and Lune Valley, The Yorkshire Dales and The Forest of Bowland.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute