- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
Silverdale 1 mile. Created from the sympathetic conversion of stone-built farm buildings, Pheasant Field is one of a group of properties situated around a landscaped courtyard at Challan Hall near Silverdale.
The Hall and cottages enjoy a wonderful position overlooking a lake, amidst beautiful limestone countryside and woodland which now form part of the Gait Barrows Nature Reserve.
The accommodation has been furnished and equipped to high standards - a wonderful place to relax and unwind!
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x twin (can be king-size double, please request at time of booking), 1 x single. Bathroom with bath with shower over, washbasin and WC. Quality fitted kitchen. Sitting/dining room with lovely views.
- Night storage heaters
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV, radio/cassette/CD player
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Off road parking for two cars
- Natural garden (not enclosed) with private patio area, garden furniture and views towards the lake
- Open access to Gait Barrows Nature Reserve
- One small well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub 30 mins walk
- Silverdale station 1 mile
- Golf course and RSPB Reserve 1 mile
- Note: This owner collects a £20 refundable Good Housekeeping Bond
- Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child
- Note: Property only suitable for one small dog and guests must bring own dog bed/blanket etc.
About the location
Arnside 2 miles; Carnforth 4 miles.
The pretty and quiet coastal village of Silverdale is situated on the shores of Morecambe Bay. Both Silverdale and nearby Arnside have a good selection of shops, cafes and pubs. The local surrounding area is a “nature lover’s paradise” with stunning limestone pavements and wonderful woodland walks through countryside alive with rare plants, trees and wildlife - the internationally renowned Leighton Moss RSPB Reserve is just 1 mile away from the village. Further afield, but within easy touring distance, are the Lake District and Lune Valley, The Yorkshire Dales and The Forest of Bowland.
- Last minute