- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
A fabulous, Edwardian townhouse in the centre of the ever-popular town of Windermere. This delightful Windermere cottage has been fully renovated and lovingly furnished to provide well-equipped, first-class accommodation in this premier resort. With beautiful, contemporary styling throughout, this wonderful Windermere cottage boasts three fabulous bedrooms, two designer bathrooms and a large, open plan kitchen with large dining table and attached snug, making it ideal for families. This first-class Windermere holiday cottage has lots of little extra touches, which makes any stay in this wonderful home a truly memorable one including leisure passes to the nearby Old England Hotel and Spa. The location is ideal, with shops, restaurants, outdoor pursuits, a cinema and The World of Beatrix Potter all nearby. Bowness, Coniston Water, Kendal, and the Furness Peninsula are all within easy reach, making this Windermere cottage a superb year-round base.
Over four floors. Three bedrooms with TV: 1 x king-size double, 1 x 2nd floor king-size double, 1 x 2nd floor twin. Bathroom with bath, twin basins and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Utility. Sitting room with electric fire. Lower ground floor sitting room/games room with TV, DVD, PlayStation, table football and piano keyboard.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Range cooker with gas hob and double electric oven, microwave, 2 x fridges, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, stereo/CD, PlayStation 3, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Unlimited leisure passes for spa at Old England Hotel (indoor heated pool, sauna, steam room, gym, 10% off all treatments & 15% off food and drink in spa) inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Off road parking for 1 car with parking permit provided for additional car
- Rear patio with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: Check in 3.30pm, check out 10.30am.
- Last minute
About the location
BOWNESS & WINDERMERE
Ambleside 5 miles.
The vibrant twin towns of Bowness and Windermere hold enduring appeal for many visitors to the Lake District, both providing a range of attractions, amenities, shops and restaurants to suit all tastes. Boat trips are available from Bowness to Ambleside and Lakeside, where the Lakeside Aquarium and the Lakeside and Haverthwaite Railway are situated. Orrest Head, where Alfred Wainwright was inspired to write his series of iconic guidebooks, is a 15-minute walk away and Brockhole, which offers tree top experiences is only one mile away. There are also a variety of watersports on offer for the more energetic. Bowness and Windermere are ideally situated for exploring all that this region has to offer; they are within easy reach of destinations such as Langdale, Beatrix Potter’s Hill Top House at Sawrey, Grasmere, Coniston Water, Grizedale Forest Park, with its delightful walks and famous outdoor sculptures, mountain biking and the Go Ape adventure park, Ullswater, Kendal, Keswick, as well as the Lakeland Mountains, including England's highest, Scafell Pike.