- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
A detached, single-storey Scandinavian-style lodge, set within the 80-acre Kenwick Woods, part of Kenwick Park Estate, a 320-acre estate in the delightful Lincolnshire Wolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
This cosy Lincolnshire cottage lodge has an open plan living area and two bedrooms, as well as a veranda with table and chairs where you can enjoy the surrounding woodland and the resident birds and wildlife.
Guests to this Lincolnshire cottage lodge can also enjoy complimentary use of the Meridian Leisure Centre, 3 miles away, in Louth, including an indoor leisure swimming pool with slide, fully-equipped gym, sauna and steam room and for the more active guests there are fitness classes.
From your Lincolnshire cottage lodge, you can head to the coast 16 miles away, enjoy some of the local National Trust properties and historic houses, or simply enjoy the beauty of the Wolds.
A cosy Lincolnshire cottage lodge, with great facilities for a family holiday.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric convector heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, books/DVD/games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Veranda with table and chairs
- Golf course on-site (charges apply and a round needs to be booked in advance)
- Complementary use of facilities at Meridian Leisure Centre (3 miles away), including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- On-site bar/restaurant, 10 mins walk
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: There is no designated garden but there is open space around each lodge and guests can walk the nature trails and footpaths on the estate
- Note: There is limited availability of the golf course over Christmas and New Year
- Note: Facilities offered at either Kenwick Woods or Meridian Leisure Centre may be subject to change
- Childcare facility and 4 court sports hall are subject to an additional charge payable direct to the leisure centre
- Note: BBQs not allowed on-site
- Note: Due to the cabin being situated in the woods, the TV reception can be intermittent.
About the location
Louth 3 miles.
Kenwick Woods is an exclusive collection of quality Scandinavian-style lodges set in 80 acres of woodland, within the 320 acre Kenwick Park Estate. With a championship 18 hole golf course adjacent to the tranquil lodge site, this is an ideal spot for a restful holiday. If you can tear yourself away from the woods you will discover a whole host of attractions and days out. The idyllic market town of Louth is three miles away; known as The Capital of the Wolds, Louth and the wolds in which it sits, are recognised and awarded as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. A short drive away could see you spending time on one of the East Coast's wonderful sandy beaches. Whether it’s the quieter beaches of Theddlethorpe or Sutton or the lively resorts at Skegness and Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire's coastline has something for everyone. Between October and December, the coastline at Donna Nook becomes home to a 3000 plus strong grey seal colony, where over 1000 seal pups are born annually, a fantastic spectacle drawing 1000s of visitors each year. Horncastle is an antique lovers dream, while the quaint town of Woodhall Spa offers a host of interesting family attractions including the unique Kinema In The Woods and a heated outdoor swimming pool, along with a world-renowned championship golf course. A little further away is the historic city of Lincoln with its awe-inspiring cathedral set proudly on the skyline. With Lincoln Castle and the wonderful cobbled streets at the top of the city, you can wander down the famous Steep Hill into the excellent shopping facilities. The setting is breathtaking in its own right with its mature woodland, rolling countryside and unspoilt natural beauty.
- Last minute