- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
A modern Scandinavian open plan lodge, nestled within the beautiful 80-acre Kenwick Woods, on the 320-acre Kenwick Park Estate. This well-appointed lodge is a wonderful alternative to traditional Lincolnshire cottages, and offers a large sitting room with dining area and a well-equipped kitchen, making for a fantastic Lincolnshire cottage lodge. The veranda is a wonderful place to sit out and enjoy late evening drinks while watching the sun going down over the tree tops, as you settle into your Lincolnshire cottage lodge. Guests to this Lincolnshire cottage lodge can enjoy use of the on-site tennis courts, while nature walks and acres of ground are ripe for exploring. There is an excellent 18-hole golf course on-site, so a relaxing retreat is guaranteed, and you need not even leave the site, but if you do then head to the Meridian Leisure Centre in Louth, just three miles away, which offers an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym. Note: This property can be booked with ref 916191 to accommodate 12 people.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with French doors to veranda.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Veranda with garden furniture
- Free use of facilities at Meridian Leisure Centre in Louth, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym
- Gym classes are available at no extra charge, but need to be booked in advance
- Golf and tennis courts are available at Kenwick Hotel and are subject to a discounted daily charge and need to be booked in advance
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Bar/restaurant on-site
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles, beach 16 miles
- Note: Limited use of leisure facilities over the Christmas and New Year period
- Note: BBQs not allowed on-site
- Note: The check-in time at this property is 4pm
About the location
Louth 3 miles.
Kenwick Woods is an exclusive collection of quality Scandinavian-style lodges set in 80 acres of woodland, within the 320 acre Kenwick Park Estate. With a championship 18 hole golf course adjacent to the tranquil lodge site, with discounted green fees available for lodge residents, this is an ideal spot for a restful holiday. If you can tear yourself away from the woods you will discover a whole host of attractions and days out. The idyllic market town of Louth is three miles away; known as The Capital of the Wolds, Louth and the wolds in which it sits, are recognised and awarded as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. A short drive away could see you spending time on one of the East Coast's wonderful sandy beaches. Whether it’s the quieter beaches of Theddlethorpe or Sutton or the lively resorts at Skegness and Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire's coastline has something for everyone. Between October and December, the coastline at Donna Nook becomes home to a 3000 plus strong grey seal colony, where over 1000 seal pups are born annually, a fantastic spectacle drawing 1000s of visitors each year. Horncastle is an antique lovers dream, while the quaint town of Woodhall Spa offers a host of interesting family attractions including the unique Kinema In The Woods and a heated outdoor swimming pool, along with a world-renowned championship golf course. A little further away is the historic city of Lincoln with its awe-inspiring cathedral set proudly on the skyline. With Lincoln Castle and the wonderful cobbled streets at the top of the city, you can wander down the famous Steep Hill into the excellent shopping facilities. The setting is breathtaking in its own right with its mature woodland, rolling countryside and unspoilt natural beauty.