“Nice break”We stayed for four nights with friends. Very nice well equipped bungalow. Quiet, comfortable, good garden with summer house. Nice complementary Apple pie.
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A welcoming detached bungalow on a small, quiet estate, within walking distance of the centre of the market town of Long Sutton, in the Lincolnshire Fens.
This cosy cottage is very well equipped, and has been traditionally furnished to offer an attractive home-from-home, including a generous enclosed garden with summerhouse.
From this location you can easily hop between counties; explore the Lincolnshire market town of Spalding, Wisbech in Cambridgeshire and King's Lynn in Norfolk.
The Lincolnshire and Norfolk coastlines are within easy travelling distance, as is the beautiful cathedral at Ely.
A lovely Long Sutton cottage for a peaceful break.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast table & TV with Freeview. Sitting room with dining area & woodburner-effect electric stove.
- Gas central heating with electric stove in sitting room
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD player, selection of books/DVDs/games
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Fully-enclosed, lawned rear garden with summerhouse & furniture
- Two small well-behaved pets welcome (must be kept offfurniture)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs & restaurants 10 mins walk.
About the location
Wisbech 9 miles; Holbeach 5 miles; King's Lynn 14 miles.
The charming small market town of Long Sutton is situated in south-east Lincolnshire, close to the borders of Cambridgeshire and Norfolk. The town is full of beautiful buildings including St Mary's Church, which dates from c.1170 and boasts the highest wooden spire in the country, and also some fine examples of Georgian architecture. The busy street market is every Friday with stalls run by local traders. Ideally located for exploring Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk, this is a great base for a varied and enjoyable holiday.