- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
This single-storey annexe is attached to the owners' home, down a leafy road just under a mile from the cathedral in the historic city of Lincoln. Ideal for couples, friends or small families looking to enjoy time in this charming city, this Lincoln self-catering apartment offers a flexible bedroom which can be offered as a king-size double or a twin. There is a compact but efficient and well-equipped kitchen, and a cosy sitting room with dining area and double sofa bed. Guests at this self-catering apartment in Lincoln have sole use of a small patio area with furniture, which in part backs onto a large sports field, a wide expanse of green in the heart of the city. On the doorstep of this Lincoln self-catering apartment are the amenities of the city. Independent and high street shops offer shopping opportunities, while a selection of pubs and restaurants offer ample choice for refreshment. The cathedral, used as a film location in The Da Vinci Code and The Young Victoria, has stunning architecture and is full of historical interest. Lincoln Castle offers entertainment throughout the year, including concerts and re-enactments. Lincolnshire offers National Trust properties including Belton House, with good walking, aviation attractions and even the coast easily enjoyed. A welcoming Lincoln self-catering apartment, ideal for enjoying this beautiful city and all the attractions of the surrounding area.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and sofa bed.
Gas central heating. Compact electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, compact dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 1 car. Small patio area with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop 6 mins walk, pub 10 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “Wonderful short break will be back”
- “Very comfortable, clean and convenient for Cathedral, Castle, Waterside and shops Large Tesco Extra 2 minutes in car and Aldi and Lidil just a bit further so no problems with food shopPeacock Pub excellent for food the best roast dinner i have ever had and the service is excellent too. Fish and chip shop 2 minute drive The owners gave us a warm welcome and answered all our questions and queries as if nothing was too much trouble very friendly people The most amazing chair and footstool it helped my bad back so much i wish i could have taken it home also the bed was extremely comfortable and the telly on the lounge wall was great Will defo be going back as there is so much to see and we ran out of time Would highly recommend”
- “very comfortable, perfect, simple and well located”
- “very comfortable if you are looking for a one bed roomed apartment. well set up and well located to visit the city. fab city to visit. lovely hosts.”
- “Rented for professionnal reasons. All was fine. Just a shame we were not allowed to rent for longer periods via Sykes Holiday Cottages and had to rent 2 different cottages.”
- “It was a lovely apartment and very well equipped and clean.”
- “A lovely apartment within walking distance to older parts of Lincoln. Very high standard of furnishings, felt like a home from home. Would have preferred a bit more surface space in kitchen.”
About the location
Newark 17 miles.
The city of Lincoln offers numerous places to visit, making it an ideal holiday destination. Its impressive hill-top medieval cathedral not only boasts striking architecture but was also a film location for both The Da Vinci Code and coronation scenes in Young Victoria. Walk the walls of Lincoln Castle and climb the tower, taking in views over the city. In the summer months, enjoy the open-air theatre, pop and rock concerts and re-enactment weekends in the castle grounds. The castle also houses Lincoln’s Magna Carta. Lincoln has great shopping with quaint and quirky independent shops in the cathedral quarter, including the famous Christmas Market in early December. The area offers several aviation attractions from World War II museums to present day airfields. Nearby Scampton is home to the Red Arrows and the Dambusters Inn and Heritage Centre, while RAF Waddington offers an annual air show. Other local attractions include Doddington Hall, Whisby Nature Park, Hartsholme Country Park, Lincolnshire's transport museum and Woodside Wildlife and Falconry Park, making Lincoln an excellent destination for all the family.