- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
This detached, timber holiday lodge is set within Tattershall Lakes Country Park, in the heart of Lincolnshire. Overlooking a 4-acre water ski lake, this modern Tattershall lodge is perfect for families and friends to enjoy the extensive on-site facilities and to relax in the private hot tub. Offering excellent accommodation, this Tattershall lodge has a spacious open plan living area, with comfortable seating and patio doors opening onto the decked veranda to take in the wonderful lakeside views. With a well-equipped kitchen and three pretty bedrooms, this Tattershall lodge will not disappoint. Why not relax in the bubbling hot tub or enjoy a pampering session at the nearby spa? For the more energetic, there is water skiing, a gym, a swimming pool and golf course, whilst dinner can be taken in the park's own restaurant. An easy drive brings you to historic market towns and villages to explore, whilst the cathedral city of Lincoln is well worth a visit, with its majestic castle set high above the quaint, narrow streets. A well-placed Tattershall lodge for a wonderful holiday.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with dressing room and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
Gas central heating with electric fire. Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Private, front veranda with furniture and hot tub. Extensive, communal grounds with lakes etc. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. On-site shop and bar/restaurant 5 mins walk. Note: Fenced veranda close to lake edge, children must be supervised at all times. Note: Tattershall Lakes County Park offer many on-site facilities. Please contact the park direct for more information and prices. Note: RAF base nearby - there may be some associated noise. Note: No stag/hen parties. Note: Check in 4pm.
- “The location was excellent, right next to the lake. The lodge was very comfortable and well equipped.”
- “A lovely well kept cabin in a great location. Would definitely go back and would definitely recommend to friends and family.”
- “It was outstanding from the minute we drove into the park, it was spacious clean & friendly. The lodge itself was out of this world, we were all speechless when we got in. The hot tub was our treat and made the holiday. The best part was the cost, this was amazing value for money. OUTSTANDING, that's all I can say. Thank you for letting us stay and see you in the year, will be booking ASAP.”
- “The whole cabin was clean, very well decorated and cosy. We loved it.”
- “1 Lazy Swan was amazing, very clean, tidy and spacious, with a hot tub too! It was in a perfect location, overlooking the water ski lake, the scenery is beautiful, we couldn't of picked a lodge with a better view. It was located on the waters edge and about a minute walk from the bar, restaurant, spa and swimming pool. The owner was lovely and very welcoming.”
- “We based our holiday on peace and relaxation and that is exactly what we got. The Lodge itself was ideal and in many ways exceeded our expectations -everything was clean and tidy and add the fantastic views with an abundance of wildlife and the hot tub on the veranda ,it was heaven. We strolled around all of the lakes, visited the castle and neighbouring church plus a day in Skegness. The owner was very nice and popped in to make sure everything was OK once we had settled in. There were provisions in the lodge, tea, coffee biscuits and so on. All in all, an excellent stay and would recommend the lodge. I would also recommend the local pub for delicious food and drink at a reasonable price .”
- “The lodge itself was gorgeous and to a high standard with everything provided. The location was perfect as it was peaceful and relaxing whilst also being next door to the bar.”
- “Lovely holiday, a great location for visiting attractions and a really clean family friendly site. Also, the hot tub was lovely.”
- “Great spot, fantastic view across lake and excellent facilities. I would definitely recommend this to our friends and family! We have had a fantastic holiday!”
- “It was fantastic, booking up again soon. The owner was very nice and so so helpful, have recommended to many friends.”
- “Fantastic Christmas break. Peaceful and relaxing. Would recommend this to any family.”
- “Everything with this holiday was excellent, looking forward to hopefully booking again in the near future.”
About the location
TATTERSHALL LAKES COUNTRY PARK
Woodhall Spa 5 miles, Horncastle 10 miles.
Nestling between the Fens and the Wolds in the heart of Lincolnshire, is Tattershall Lakes Country Park, the perfect location to enjoy that special holiday. Tattershall Park consists of 365 acres offering woodlands, lakes and open spaces along with fantastic sporting opportunities. There is a 60-acre water skiing and wakeboard lake, a 45-acre jet skiing lake, a cable wakeboard lake, golf course, three lakes covering all aspects of coarse fishing, two bars, one with lake views, a restaurant, children's play area and an on-site supermarket. Should you wish to venture outside this great location, a wealth of attractions can be found. NT's Tattershall Castle is next to Tattershall Park, and further afield Belvoir Castle, Burghley House and Belton House are all well worth a visit. Within half an hour's drive you can be exploring the popular cathedral city of Lincoln, with its castle overlooking the medieval streets, or spend a day discovering the coast, visiting nature reserves at Donna Nook and Gibraltar Point. For a day out at a traditional seaside resort visit Skegness, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes.