- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
This detached, timber holiday lodge is set within Tattershall Lakes Country Park, in the heart of Lincolnshire.
Overlooking a 4-acre water ski lake, this modern Tattershall lodge is perfect for families and friends to enjoy the extensive on-site facilities and to relax in the private hot tub.
Offering excellent accommodation, this Tattershall lodge has a spacious open plan living area, with comfortable seating and patio doors opening onto the decked veranda to take in the wonderful lakeside views.
With a well-equipped kitchen and three pretty bedrooms, this Tattershall lodge will not disappoint.
Why not relax in the bubbling hot tub or enjoy a pampering session at the nearby spa?
For the more energetic, there is water skiing, a gym, a swimming pool and golf course, whilst dinner can be taken in the park's own restaurant.
An easy drive brings you to historic market towns and villages to explore, whilst the cathedral city of Lincoln is well worth a visit, with its majestic castle set high above the quaint, narrow streets.
A well-placed Tattershall lodge for a wonderful holiday.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with dressing room and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private, front veranda with furniture and hot tub
- Extensive, communal grounds with lakes etc
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- On-site shop and bar/restaurant 5 mins walk
- Note: Fenced veranda close to lake edge, children must be supervised at all times
- Note: Tattershall Lakes County Park offer many on-site facilities
- Please contact the park direct for more information and prices
- Note: RAF base nearby - there may be some associated noise
- Note: No stag/hen parties
- Note: Check in 4pm.
About the location
TATTERSHALL LAKES COUNTRY PARK
Woodhall Spa 5 miles, Horncastle 10 miles.
Nestling between the Fens and the Wolds in the heart of Lincolnshire, is Tattershall Lakes Country Park, the perfect location to enjoy that special holiday. Tattershall Park consists of 365 acres offering woodlands, lakes and open spaces along with fantastic sporting opportunities. There is a 60-acre water skiing and wakeboard lake, a 45-acre jet skiing lake, a cable wakeboard lake, golf course, three lakes covering all aspects of coarse fishing, two bars, one with lake views, a restaurant, children's play area and an on-site supermarket. Should you wish to venture outside this great location, a wealth of attractions can be found. NT's Tattershall Castle is next to Tattershall Park, and further afield Belvoir Castle, Burghley House and Belton House are all well worth a visit. Within half an hour's drive you can be exploring the popular cathedral city of Lincoln, with its castle overlooking the medieval streets, or spend a day discovering the coast, visiting nature reserves at Donna Nook and Gibraltar Point. For a day out at a traditional seaside resort visit Skegness, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes.