- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
An attractive Scandinavian log cabin situated in Tattershall Lakes Country Park, a lovely holiday village set amidst 365 acres of woodland, extensive grassland and lakes.
With a modern, open plan interior, this Tattershall cottage lodge is ideal for families and friends to partake in the excellent on-site facilities available.
Overlooking a lake, this Tattershall cottage lodge is tastefully and comfortably furnished to a high standard, with the added luxury of a sunken hot tub on the decked veranda - a joy to relax in with a glass of bubbly at the end of an energetic day!
With something for everyone in Tattershall Park, there are a variety of sports available including coarse fishing, water skiing, jet skiing and wakeboarding, as well as a heated indoor swimming pool, gym and spa.
Why not hire a jet ski to blow the cobwebs away, or alternatively take the meditative route with a soothing beauty treatment in the spa?
This Tattershall property even boasts its own private fishing pitch, so you can enjoy an uninterrupted day by the lake, before a dip in the indoor heated pool.
Close to this Tattershall cottage lodge are pretty market towns and villages to explore, whilst the beautiful cathedral city of Lincoln is well worth visiting with its majestic castle set high on the hill overlooking the medieval streets.
A perfectly located Tattershall cottage lodge for all the family.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire and French doors to decked veranda with hot tub overlooking lake.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared coin-operated laundry facilities on-site, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked veranda with hot tub and furniture
- Private fishing pitch
- On-site facilities including water skiing, wakeboarding, jet skiing, golf, coarse fishing, indoor heated swimming pool, gym and spa
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- On-site shop and pub/restaurant 5 mins walk (access via entertainment pass, payable on-site)
- Note: Swimming pool and spa area use subject to purchasing the entertainment pass, plus an activity pass can be purchased for many on-site activities, and watersports, fishing, golf and launching private jet skis incur a charge payable outside of any passes
- Note: On-site facilities, including shop and bar/restaurant are open and available from 28th March to 3rd Nov
- Nearest shop and pub during seasonal closure is in Tattershall, 15 mins walk
- Note: Open lakes and fenced veranda close to lake edge, children must be supervised at all times
- Note: RAF base nearby - there may be some associated noise
- Note: Ramp access to front.
About the location
TATTERSHALL LAKES COUNTRY PARK
Woodhall Spa 5 miles, Horncastle 10 miles.
Nestling between the Fens and the Wolds in the heart of Lincolnshire, is Tattershall Lakes Country Park, the perfect location to enjoy that special holiday. Tattershall Park consists of 365 acres offering woodlands, lakes and open spaces along with fantastic sporting opportunities. There is a 60-acre water skiing and wakeboard lake, a 45-acre jet skiing lake, a cable wakeboard lake, golf course, three lakes covering all aspects of coarse fishing, two bars, one with lake views, a restaurant, children's play area and an on-site supermarket. Should you wish to venture outside this great location, a wealth of attractions can be found. NT's Tattershall Castle is next to Tattershall Park, and further afield Belvoir Castle, Burghley House and Belton House are all well worth a visit. Within half an hour's drive you can be exploring the popular cathedral city of Lincoln, with its castle overlooking the medieval streets, or spend a day discovering the coast, visiting nature reserves at Donna Nook and Gibraltar Point. For a day out at a traditional seaside resort visit Skegness, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes.
- Last minute