- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This beautifully-presented, detached timber lodge is a 2013 Homeseeker Lodge, offering year-round comfort and stunning lake views, situated on the edge of the water ski lake at Tattershall Lakes Country Park.
This lodge is furnished with a modern, comfortable feel and offers excellent accommodation for couples and families with a wide range of fabulous watersports facilities available on-site.
The lodge is set all on one level with two double bedrooms, including the master that offers en-suite facilities.
The open plan living area has a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area and sitting area, which opens out to the double glazed veranda boasting a private, sunken hot tub overlooking the water ski lake.
Tattershall Lakes is a purpose-built holiday village with extensive grassland and woodland, along with extensive on-site amenities such as lakes for watersports and fishing, an indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna, spa and gym, plus a bar and restaurant which offers a range of entertainment throughout the season.
Tattershall Lakes is close to a number of Lincolnshire market towns and local attractions such as Tattershall Castle and RAF Conningsby.
Plane enthusiasts will be thrilled to capture many sights of the low flying Lancaster Bomber, along with the Spitfire and Hurricane that are all based at nearby RAF Coningsby along with the Euro Fighters, whilst the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight is a short drive away.
This superb, Tattershall lakeside lodge is an ideal base for active days on-site and exploring the historical Lincolnshire area.
All ground floor. Two double bedrooms with TV (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- LPG central heating with electric fire
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, 3 x TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVD, Bluetooth iPod/tablet/Smart phone stereo dock, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable storage for bikes, wet suits etc
- Double glazed decked veranda with hot tub, furniture and BBQ, plus communal grounds with lakes
- On-site facilities including watersports, coarse fishing, golf, indoor heated swimming pool, gym and spa
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- On-site shop and child-friendly bar/restaurant with WiFi and regular entertainment throughout season 5 mins walk (access via entertainment pass, payable on-site)
- Note: Swimming pool and spa area use subject to purchasing the entertainment pass, plus an activity pass can be purchased for many on-site activities, and watersports, fishing, golf and launching private jet skis incur a charge payable outside of any passes
- Note: Private boats not permitted on lake, water ski school available on-site
- Note: Open lakes and lakeside location with double glazed, gated veranda; children must be supervised at all times
- Note: 3 steps to access property
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.
About the location
TATTERSHALL LAKES COUNTRY PARK
Woodhall Spa 5 miles, Horncastle 10 miles.
Nestling between the Fens and the Wolds in the heart of Lincolnshire, is Tattershall Lakes Country Park, the perfect location to enjoy that special holiday. Tattershall Park consists of 365 acres offering woodlands, lakes and open spaces along with fantastic sporting opportunities. There is a 60-acre water skiing and wakeboard lake, a 45-acre jet skiing lake, a cable wakeboard lake, golf course, three lakes covering all aspects of coarse fishing, two bars, one with lake views, a restaurant, children's play area and an on-site supermarket. Should you wish to venture outside this great location, a wealth of attractions can be found. NT's Tattershall Castle is next to Tattershall Park, and further afield Belvoir Castle, Burghley House and Belton House are all well worth a visit. Within half an hour's drive you can be exploring the popular cathedral city of Lincoln, with its castle overlooking the medieval streets, or spend a day discovering the coast, visiting nature reserves at Donna Nook and Gibraltar Point. For a day out at a traditional seaside resort visit Skegness, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes.