- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
A lovely, detached lodge with hot tub, set within Tattershall Lakes Country Park, a purpose-built holiday village amidst 365 acres of communal woodland and lakes.
With an open plan contemporary living area, this Tattershall lodge is perfect for families to get together and enjoy the excellent on-site facilities.
This Tattershall lodge offers bright and light accommodation, finished to a high standard, with wide glass patio doors opening onto a decked veranda directly overlooking a peaceful lake, a nature lover’s delight.
On the veranda is a superb, bubbling hot tub - the ideal spot to relax, unwind and watch the wildlife on the pond.
The more active can participate in watersports such as jet skiing and wakeboarding.
A short walk from this Tattershall lodge brings you to the communal swimming pool, spa and gym, which will be a big hit with all the family.
Apart from the popular on-site bar and restaurant, there are several good inns and bistros to sample in nearby Tattershall Village, whilst the surrounding pretty market towns, including Horncastle, known for its antiques, are well worth exploring.
The beautiful city of Lincoln makes a good day out, with its majestic castle and cathedral perched high on a hill, overlooking the interesting medieval streets.
A fabulous Tattershall lodge for a wonderful family holiday.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with Jack-and-Jill access to bathroom, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared use of coin-operated washing machine and tumble dryer on site, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Private decked veranda with furniture and hot tub
- Private fishing
- Communal grounds
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- On-site shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Due to close proximity to lake, babes-in-arms and children over 3 only
- Note: Tattershall Country Lakes Park offer many on-site facilities
- Please contact the park direct for more information and prices
- Note: RAF base nearby - there may be some associated noise
- Note: No hen/stag parties
- Note: Check-in 2pm, check-out 9.30am.
Note: Due to close proximity to lake, this property accepts babes-in-arms, children over 3 and adults only.
About the location
TATTERSHALL LAKES COUNTRY PARK
Woodhall Spa 5 miles, Horncastle 10 miles.
Nestling between the Fens and the Wolds in the heart of Lincolnshire, is Tattershall Lakes Country Park, the perfect location to enjoy that special holiday. Tattershall Park consists of 365 acres offering woodlands, lakes and open spaces along with fantastic sporting opportunities. There is a 60-acre water skiing and wakeboard lake, a 45-acre jet skiing lake, a cable wakeboard lake, golf course, three lakes covering all aspects of coarse fishing, two bars, one with lake views, a restaurant, children's play area and an on-site supermarket. Should you wish to venture outside this great location, a wealth of attractions can be found. NT's Tattershall Castle is next to Tattershall Park, and further afield Belvoir Castle, Burghley House and Belton House are all well worth a visit. Within half an hour's drive you can be exploring the popular cathedral city of Lincoln, with its castle overlooking the medieval streets, or spend a day discovering the coast, visiting nature reserves at Donna Nook and Gibraltar Point. For a day out at a traditional seaside resort visit Skegness, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes.