- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
An attractive traditional timber-rolled holiday lodge with a private hot tub, on the water's edge at Duck Lake, a picturesque 4-acre fishing lake within Tattershall Lakes Country Park, in the heart of Lincolnshire.
Well appointed throughout, this detached Tattershall holiday lodge offers three ground floor bedrooms, with the two double rooms having French doors opening onto a veranda overlooking the lake.
A spiral staircase leads you up to the first floor of this Tattershall cottage, where you will find the open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area, and a sitting area with woodburner and sofa bed for flexibility.
French doors take you out to a veranda where you can enjoy breathtaking views over the lake all through the year.
Outside this Tattershall holiday cottage there is a private parking area, and a side veranda which leads you to the lakeside.
Here you will find the large covered veranda with hot tub and table and chairs, perfect for fishing, relaxing with a good book or an afternoon snooze.
Tattershall Park offers excellent on-site facilities catering for all family members, including water skiing, wake boarding, jet skiing, a golf course, 3 fishing lakes, bars, a restaurant, indoor pool and children's play area.
Within easy travelling distance of this Tattershall holiday home you can discover Lincolnshire's quiet unspoilt sandy beaches, its more vibrant traditional seaside towns hosting many family attractions, or visit some of its quaint local market towns offering intriguing antiques shops, tea rooms and small weekly markets.
A fantastic holiday base offering fun for all family members.
Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC (shared Jack-and-Jill access with one king-size double room). First floor open plan living area with sloping ceiling and fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, shared coin-operated washing machine on-site, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private side veranda with table and chairs
- Hot tub
- Fishing available from owner's peg
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- On-site shop and bar/restaurant 5 mins walk
- Note: Unfenced veranda at water's edge, children must be supervised at all times
- Note: Spiral stairs to first floor or optional external wooden stairs
- Note: Tattershall Lakes Country Park offer many on-site facilities fully available Easter - Oct half term, with limited weekend availability Nov - Easter
- Please contact the park direct for more information and prices
- Note: RAF base nearby - there may be some associated noise
- Note: No hen/stag parties.
Note: The on-site facilities are not available during January and February. Nearest shop during months of Jan and Feb in Tattershall village, 15 mins walk.
About the location
TATTERSHALL LAKES COUNTRY PARK
Woodhall Spa 5 miles, Horncastle 10 miles.
Nestling between the Fens and the Wolds in the heart of Lincolnshire, is Tattershall Lakes Country Park, the perfect location to enjoy that special holiday. Tattershall Park consists of 365 acres offering woodlands, lakes and open spaces along with fantastic sporting opportunities. There is a 60-acre water skiing and wakeboard lake, a 45-acre jet skiing lake, a cable wakeboard lake, golf course, three lakes covering all aspects of coarse fishing, two bars, one with lake views, a restaurant, children's play area and an on-site supermarket. Should you wish to venture outside this great location, a wealth of attractions can be found. NT's Tattershall Castle is next to Tattershall Park, and further afield Belvoir Castle, Burghley House and Belton House are all well worth a visit. Within half an hour's drive you can be exploring the popular cathedral city of Lincoln, with its castle overlooking the medieval streets, or spend a day discovering the coast, visiting nature reserves at Donna Nook and Gibraltar Point. For a day out at a traditional seaside resort visit Skegness, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes.