- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Thorpe Park Lodges
Thorpe Park Lodges are a small collection of exclusive, well-designed lodges in attractive landscaped grounds of seven acres, a delightful tranquil setting with a fishing lake on the outskirts of Thorpe-on-the-Hill. These delightful Lincolnshire cottages offer spacious, hi-spec and smartly-furnished interiors, with bright natural daylight. All the Lincolnshire cottages enjoy open plan living areas, and master bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms. Two of the Lincolnshire cottages have their own private veranda, and all three have their own private hot tub for guests to enjoy. Fishing on the lake is free for guests staying in the lodges, so why not have a go at catching some breem, rudd, tench, perch and carp? Guests staying in these Lincolnshire cottages can also enjoy complimentary use of the Thorpe Park 9-hole golf course where you can also take golfing lessons, use the driving range, or play a round. There is also a golf shop, café and beautician. These Lincolnshire cottages are a few miles from the city of Lincoln, along with many interesting market towns with NT properties, nature reserves and more, all offering a wide assortment of attractions to visit, with something to suit every family member.
A bright and spacious detached lodge on Thorpe Park, with an open plan living area including a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area. French doors lead you out of your Lincolnshire cottage onto the spacious veranda with table and bench, ideal for an alfresco breakfast enjoying views over this delightful, relaxing Thorpe-on-the-Hill holiday park. Spend a day visiting one of the many local attractions or the on-site facilities before returning home to your lodge to lay back and relax in your very own hot tub! Note: This cottage can be booked with Refs. 11175 and 11177, together they sleep 14.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Utility.
- Gas underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Veranda with table and bench
- Private hot tub
- Shared use of 7 acres of grounds
- Use of on-site golf centre at additional charge
- Ladies' and gents' hairdresser on site
- Fishing available on request
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 0.5 miles.
- Last minute
- “Hotub was tops under the stars!”
- “Greeted on arrival, everything was ready for us to enjoy, lodge warmed up, hotub heated, towels etc. A perfect break for any family.”
- “As a family holiday this was an ideal location, the facilities and gardens were very well maintained. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The golf and fishing facilities were excellent.”
- “A really great little break away and the hot tub was incredible!”
- “We had a wonderful time. The lodge was beautiful. Very enjoyable and a relaxing break.”
- “A lovely Lodge, a lovely setting and the hot tub was brilliant. Had a brilliant time, would definitely stay again when in Lincoln.”
- “Loved the peace and quiet, after busy days out sight seeing.”
- “My group and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We had a fantastic time and the hot tub was great. We are already looking to arrange another stay.”
About the location
Lincoln 6 miles.
Thorpe-on-the-Hill is a small quiet village 6 miles from Lincoln, an ideal location from which to explore the many attractions that both Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire offer. Nearby is the 300-acre Whisby Nature Reserve, including a visitors centre with balcony offering breathtaking views over the Lake. Spend a day visiting Lincoln, home to one of the finest medieval gothic cathedrals in Europe, the beautiful 11th century castle with tower offering a birds eye view of the city, or shop till you drop, enjoying the quaint quirky independent and high street shops, also stopping for a break in one of the cities many restaurants catering for all tastes. Lincoln is also famous for its large Christmas Market held on the first weekend in December. Other local attractions include Doddington Hall with its lovely gardens, Museum of Lincolnshire Life, Transport Museum, Woodside Falconry & Conservation Centre, Dambuster Heritage Centre, Sherwood Forest, or further afield visit the coastal town of Skegness.