- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Newcastle Emlyn 4.5 miles.
This charming holiday home is a traditional terraced cottage in the small Welsh village of Aberbanc, with a stable door leading into the pretty, open plan living area.
Step inside and feel relaxed and ready to enjoy your holiday.
Character features such as open beams and stone walls, and floorboards in the bedrooms, are complemented by the delightful furnishings and decor throughout this cottage near Newcastle Emlyn.
Very well-equipped, this Newcastle Emlyn cottage is an absolute delight all year round.
From warm summer days to cooler winter nights, you can enjoy a holiday at this delightful cottage near Newcastle Emlyn, with its warming woodburner making the coolest days so cosy.
The private garden is just 20 yards away, with a covered seating area overlooking the river below where you can enjoy alfresco dining or just a quiet drink whatever the weather holds.
Less than one mile from this cottage near Newcastle Emlyn is The Daffodil, a lovely family restaurant where dogs are welcome on the patio.
The countryside around this Newcastle Emlyn cottage gives so many walking and cycling options, while others may wish to seek out the beaches or boat trips on the Cardiganshire or Pembrokeshire coastline.
Enjoy the array of historical castles, mills and even a burial site on the Preseli Hills.
Just 5.5 miles away is the town of Llandysul, where you will find a canoe centre, a variety of shops and places to eat.
This charming and welcoming Newcastle Emlyn cottage will be one of the best you have stayed in and may well beckon you to stay again.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Storage heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, small selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed garden about 20 yards away with covered seating area with furniture and BBQ and sloping lawns
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4.5 miles, pub 15 mins walk
- Note: Lawned areas are on slopes so young children to be supervised
- Note: Cottage is on a bend in the road, children to be supervised
- Note: This is a traditional cottage and is not suitable for guests with limited mobility
- Note: Low doorway down from sitting room to shower room.
About the location
Llandysul 8 miles; Cardigan 9.5 miles; Lampeter 19 miles.
The bustling market town of Newcastle Emlyn is set on the River Teifi and offers an array of shops, both unique local producers and larger chain stores, such as designer clothes, crafts and jewellery, antiques, tea rooms, pubs, restaurants and a ruined castle, plus fishing permits are available nearby. Surrounding Newcastle Emlyn is beautiful countryside, whilst the rugged Cardiganshire coastline is just six miles away, where you have the opportunity to visit Cardigan Island Farm Park, wonderful sandy beaches, or take a boat trip to spot dolphins and seals at New Quay. Within driving distance is the town of Carmarthen, Dylan Thomas' Boat House in Laugharne, Cenarth Falls, paintballing, Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo, Oakwood Theme Park and train rides at Henllan, along with an array of castles, mills and craft centres. Newcastle Emlyn is an excellent base for exploring this part of Wales.
This property offers the following short breaks: