- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A stunning, terraced bungalow, with wonderful estuary views, in an elevated position above the seaside resort of Aberdovey, within the Snowdonia National Park.
This Aberdovey cottage has been decorated and furnished to an extremely high standard, with oak floors, a woodburner and French doors from both double bedrooms.
The well-equipped kitchen and welcoming sitting room with dining area at this Aberdovey cottage are exceptional and provide a place to relax after a busy day exploring the area.
The major asset to this Aberdovey cottage is the stunning, terraced, landscaped gardens to the rear, stretching down to a large decked platform, suspended over a stream.
This Aberdovey cottage is situated only a 10-minute walk from the seaside town with its superb estuary, ideal for watersports and 4 miles of gorgeous sandy beaches, with Dyfi Donkeys.
Aberdovey also has numerous shops, tea rooms and restaurants, as well as an 18-hole golf course.
Further afield from this Aberdovey cottage is King Arthur's Labyrinth near Machynlleth, the Centre for Alternative Technology (CAT), Cader Idris, and the local Tallyllyn Steam Railway.
A perfect Aberdovey cottage at any time of year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms with TV (zip/link, can be twin on request) : 1 x super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner and solar panels for supplementing hot water
- Double electric oven and 5-burner hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, PlayStation 3, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- 100% cotton bed linen, towels and beach towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking on side road for 1 car
- Roadside parking on steep hill
- Planted front garden with fenced patio, table and chairs
- Rear patio with furniture and BBQ, lawned garden with wooden arbour seat, decking area with furniture, summerhouse with sofa and chairs, lower lawned garden with wooden seats and Wendy House, and lower deck with small gazebo
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and beach 10 mins walk down steep hill
- Note: Children to be supervised on decking.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
About the location
Tywyn 5 miles; Machynlleth 11 miles.
The picturesque harbour village of Aberdovey is renowned for its mild climate, sandy beaches, sailing and a championship 18-hole links golf course (rated in the UK's top 100). The village is often referred to as “an artist's paradise” with its pastel coloured cottages, small shops, inns and excellent restaurants which specialise in local seafood, all helping to create a relaxed welcoming atmosphere. Aberdovey boasts some of the finest beaches in Britain, with four miles of golden sand-dune backed shoreline running north to Tywyn, home of the world-famous Talyllyn Steam Railway, crab fishing and the famous Dyfi Donkeys. The beaches are popular with sunbathers, swimmers, surfers and fishermen while the estuary attracts a wide range of watersports enthusiasts. The peaks of the Cader Idris and Aran Fawddwy ranges are within easy reach and are complemented by the charm of the Dovey and Dysynni valleys nearby. An ideal area for walkers, climbers and wildlife watchers, and a wonderful all-year-round location.
This property offers the following short breaks: