- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This traditional end-terrace cottage is situated in a quiet residential area near to the centre of Barmouth and is only a short walk from the promenade and a beautiful sandy beach. This Barmouth cottage has been renovated by the owners to provide well-equipped, comfortable accommodation, with lovely hill and mountain views from the front of the house, which is perfect for a family or even for a couple who are looking for a romantic setting for their holiday. This welcoming Barmouth cottage boasts three cosy bedrooms, a well-equipped kitchen and separate dining and sitting rooms. For guests who enjoy alfresco dining on warm evenings, the enclosed rear patio garden at this Barmouth holiday cottage is the perfect setting for sociable family meal times. This cottage is in an ideal location for enjoying Barmouth's variety of shops, restaurants and pubs as well as the renowned sandy beaches, which are perfect for family fun and long coastal walks. This Barmouth cottage provides excellent holiday accommodation all year round and is an ideal base for a memorable family break.
Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double with sea view, 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Separate WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room with gas fire. Sitting room with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fires in dining and sitting rooms
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Sky, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking at rear for 2 cars
- Enclosed rear patio garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 5 mins walk, pub 3 mins walk
- Beach 2 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “The location is excellent with a 2 minute walk to a lovely beach and a 5 minute walk to the shops/town centre. The cottage is very clean and spacious.”
- “Good sized cottage in great location for beach and shops. Weather was excellent. Overall we had a great holiday. Would definitely recommend the venue and hope to go back in the future.”
About the location
Harlech 8 miles; Dolgellau 8 miles.
One of the most picturesque resorts on the Welsh coast, Barmouth is surrounded by the unrivalled splendour of the Snowdonia National Park. This traditional seaside town boasts an enormous sandy Blue Flag beach, perfect for families. A variety of shops, pubs and restaurants combined with the mild climate, make this an ideal destination for a holiday, even out of season. A paradise for walkers, climbers and cyclists, Mount Cader Idris is nearby, the second highest mountain in Wales. An abundance of wildlife along the Mawddach Estuary, trout fishing in mountain lakes, Harlech Castle, St David’s golf course and Portmeirion Italianate Village are just a handful of the many superb attractions within easy reach of this lovely spot.