“Wonderful, the cottage was better ...”Wonderful, the cottage was better than expected.
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A spacious apartment in the heart of the bustling seaside resort of Barmouth, on the Cardigan Bay coastline in North Wales.
Built into a slope and benefiting from ground floor access to the rear, but also offering first floor views from the front, this quirky apartment has been attractively furnished to provide a comfortable, well-equipped Barmouth cottage, carefully styled to offer a superb holiday base in this popular coastal town.
With estuary glimpses, a modern, stylish bathroom with separate WC, a delightful, chic, king-size bedroom and a large kitchen with a casual breakfast/coffee table, this lovely Barmouth cottage will fulfil all your holiday requirements.
The deceptively spacious and airy sitting room with Clic Clac sofa bed and dining area also boasts a bay window seat where you can sit and watch the world go by on the high street below or gaze across to the estuary in the distance.
Within a few minutes' stroll you are on the superb, sandy Blue Flag beach, whilst on the doorstep you will find a superb selection of shops, restaurants and bars.
Further afield there are wonderful coastal walks, whilst a short drive along the coast you will find the historic castle at Harlech.
A superb Barmouth cottage not to be missed.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom with basin. Bathroom with bath and basin. Separate WC. Kitchen with breakfast area (seats 2). Sitting room with dining area and sofa bed.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Permit parking for 1 car, 100 yards away which gives regional car park access where applicable
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Note: Apartment door is 20 yards from nearest drop off point
- Note: Apartment is all on one level and built into a slope, with private rear ground floor, level access
- Note: Apartment sits above a fishing tackle shop
- Note: The owner lives on-site
- Note: storage for bikes.
About the location
Harlech 10 miles; Dolgellau 10 miles.
One of the most picturesque resorts on the Welsh coast, Barmouth is surrounded by the unrivalled splendour of the Snowdonia National Park. This traditional seaside town boasts an enormous sandy Blue Flag beach, perfect for families. A variety of shops, pubs and restaurants combined with the mild climate, make this an ideal destination for a holiday, even out of season. A paradise for walkers, climbers and cyclists, Mount Cader Idris is nearby. An abundance of wildlife along the Mawddach Estuary, trout fishing in mountain lakes, Harlech Castle, St David’s golf course and Portmeirion Italianate Village are just a handful of the many superb attractions within easy reach of this lovely spot.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute