- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A spacious apartment in the heart of the bustling seaside resort of Barmouth, on the Cardigan Bay coastline in North Wales. Built into a slope and benefiting from ground floor access to the rear, but also offering first floor views from the front, this quirky apartment has been attractively furnished to provide a comfortable, well-equipped Barmouth cottage, carefully styled to offer a superb holiday base in this popular coastal town. With estuary glimpses, a modern, stylish bathroom with separate WC, a delightful, chic, king-size bedroom and a large kitchen with a casual breakfast/coffee table, this lovely Barmouth cottage will fulfil all your holiday requirements. The deceptively spacious and airy sitting room with Clic Clac sofa bed and dining area also boasts a bay window seat where you can sit and watch the world go by on the high street below or gaze across to the estuary in the distance. Within a few minutes' stroll you are on the superb, sandy Blue Flag beach, whilst on the doorstep you will find a superb selection of shops, restaurants and bars. Further afield there are wonderful coastal walks, whilst a short drive along the coast you will find the historic castle at Harlech. A superb Barmouth cottage not to be missed.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom with basin. Bathroom with bath and basin. Separate WC. Kitchen with breakfast area (seats 2). Sitting room with dining area and sofa bed.
Gas central heating. Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot, highchair and stairgate. Permit parking for 1 car, 100 yards away which gives regional car park access where applicable. One well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shops and pubs 1 min walk. Note: Apartment door is 20 yards from nearest drop off point. Note: Apartment is all on one level and built into a slope, with private rear ground floor, level access. Note: Apartment sits above a fishing tackle shop. Note: The owner lives on-site. Note: storage for bikes.
- Last minute
- “Pendraig Bach”
- “The flat is deceptively spacious with a fitted kitchen , separate w.c. and bathroom, the bedroom is really comfortable with enough storage space , lovely double bed and it's own wash basin, but the living room is the jewel in the crown , very large with two leather sofas dining table and a bay window with seat with views over Church Street and the harbour . All in all this holiday accommodation is a real find and if you are a fan of Barmouth you will love the fact that all the amenities are a minutes walk away .”
- “The location was superb. The overall the standard of the apartment was 1st class, very spacious and the style was very modern.”
- “The location was excellent. Lovely big rooms, nicely decorated and very clean and comfortable.”
- “The property was central to everything, it was well equipped and everything had been thought of right down to personal little touches. The owners were also available if there was a problem. I would thoroughly recommend this property to friends and family.”
- “Central location makes it ideal for a seaside property. The owners had made an effort to make sure everything you needed was there. It was a home from home.”
- “This is an excellent holiday apartment which far exceeded our expectations. The landlady's care and attention to detail was superb. We will certainly be back soon.”
- “The flat was very spacious, light and airy. Close to town centre and activities yet wonderfully quiet. Kitchen was well equipped including updated cabinets, appliances, and washing machine. Beautifully sunny in the mornings. Great value for money.”
- “The flat was lovely and very spacious. It was also in a really good position in the town and the owners were very friendly and helpful.”
- “We could not fault the property, it was decorated beautifully , all of the home touches just made it perfect for us. Although a one bedroom property there was so much room, the sofa bed in the living room would sleep 2. the living room was so big , we liked the bay window so we could just sit in the living room and watch the world go by. Can't wait to go back next year, wouldn't even look at going anywhere else and would recommend it to all friends and family.”
- “The owners lived above, absolutely fantastic people who made us feel very welcome. The property was immaculate and it had many thoughtful touches. I would strongly recommend this apartment because of the helpfulness of the owners and the quality of the accommodation. Great food nearby and the kitchen was perfect if you wanted to stay in and cook.”
About the location
Harlech 8 miles; Dolgellau 8 miles.
One of the most picturesque resorts on the Welsh coast, Barmouth is surrounded by the unrivalled splendour of the Snowdonia National Park. This traditional seaside town boasts an enormous sandy Blue Flag beach, perfect for families. A variety of shops, pubs and restaurants combined with the mild climate, make this an ideal destination for a holiday, even out of season. A paradise for walkers, climbers and cyclists, Mount Cader Idris is nearby, the second highest mountain in Wales. An abundance of wildlife along the Mawddach Estuary, trout fishing in mountain lakes, Harlech Castle, St David’s golf course and Portmeirion Italianate Village are just a handful of the many superb attractions within easy reach of this lovely spot.