- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This immaculately-presented Grade II listed Regency property stands on the slopes of The Rock, amidst the twisty streets of old Barmouth, and is five minutes' walk from its renowned Blue Flag sandy beach.
This Barmouth holiday home is luxuriously appointed throughout to provide spacious yet charming accommodation, which is ideal for families and friends who wish to enjoy time together on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park.
Set over four floors, with many rooms having views over the town to the sea, the bedrooms at this Barmouth cottage are on the top two floors along with a luxurious bathroom with a spa bath.
The ground floor kitchen has an impressive inglenook fireplace, which is home to a four-oven gas AGA, with the two sitting rooms situated on the first floor, so the children can play in one room whilst the grown-ups can relax in the other.
Outside this magnificent cottage in Barmouth is a small but attractive front courtyard, plus to the rear, an elevated gravelled sitting area has sea views.
This lovely Barmouth cottage is in a wonderful location for enjoying the shops, restaurants and pubs which are on the doorstep, as well as the wonderful sandy beach and the beautiful Mawddach Estuary, which John Ruskin said provided "one of the most sublime views in Europe".
This whole area is a haven for walkers and climbers, sailing and watersports enthusiasts, as well as providing some of the best mountain biking in the UK.
A truly delightful Barmouth holiday cottage set in an excellent location for enjoying an exciting all year round holiday with family and friends.
Over four floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x second floor king-size double, 1 x second floor double, 2 x third floor twin. Second floor bathroom with spa bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. First floor sitting room with woodburning stove. First floor snug.
- Gas central heating and woodburning stove
- Gas AGA (available Oct - Mar), electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezers, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, Blu-ray, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Two FOC parking permits in local garage car park
- Bike storage
- Small front sitting area with furniture
- Rear gravelled sitting area with furniture and sea views
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: This property is over four floors in an elevated position in old Barmouth, with 20 steps up to the rear garden; therefore it is not suitable for anyone with mobility problems
- Note: No stag/hen parties
- Note: Parking permits provide parking at a local garage 3 to 4 minutes walk from house
- Note: Check-in time 4pm.
About the location
Harlech 10 miles; Dolgellau 10 miles.
One of the most picturesque resorts on the Welsh coast, Barmouth is surrounded by the unrivalled splendour of the Snowdonia National Park. This traditional seaside town boasts an enormous sandy Blue Flag beach, perfect for families. A variety of shops, pubs and restaurants combined with the mild climate, make this an ideal destination for a holiday, even out of season. A paradise for walkers, climbers and cyclists, Mount Cader Idris is nearby. An abundance of wildlife along the Mawddach Estuary, trout fishing in mountain lakes, Harlech Castle, St David’s golf course and Portmeirion Italianate Village are just a handful of the many superb attractions within easy reach of this lovely spot.