- Hot tub
- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
A stone-built detached barn conversion with a hot tub, situated close to the owners' home in 2 acres of grounds, 5 minutes' walk from a real ale pub and the centre of the historic town of Bishop's Castle. This lovely property offers the perfect combination of original character and contemporary fixtures and fittings; there is a lovely kitchen with walnut units, a welcoming dining hall and living room, an all body jet shower and a luxury four poster bed. The large patio area is ideal for dining alfresco after you've relaxed in the covered hot tub, which is romantically lit up at night. This delightful property is in a wonderful location with Offa's Dyke, The Shropshire Way, the South Shropshire Hills, Ludlow, Shrewsbury, Stokesay Castle and Ironbridge Gorge all within easy reach. A superb holiday location, with the hot tub an added bonus!
Three bedrooms with TV: 1 x king-size handmade four poster bed, 1 x double with en-suite shower with seat, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 single and 1 adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, jet shower, basin and WC. First floor reading area on landing with double sofa bed. Kitchen with dining area. Dining hall. Sitting room (seats 6) with electric log-effect fire.
- Electric underfloor heating in sitting room, hall and bathrooms, electric heater in kitchen, wall-mounted oil radiators in bedrooms and electric fire
- Electric double oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and ice maker, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 5 x TVs, full Sky inc. movies and sport, DVD, CD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own hot tub towels
- Cot, highchair and 2 stairgates on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Large rear patio with hot tub, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 7 mins walk, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Owner is an electrician, two light work vans will leave yard between 8-9 am during the week
- Note: No mobile signal for O2.
About the location
Montgomery 10 miles; Ludlow 17 miles; Shrewsbury 21 miles.
The attractive market town of Bishop's Castle is surrounded by the South West Shropshire Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The ancient town offers a weekly market and an excellent variety of shops, pubs and places to eat. It is famous for its annual Real Ale Festival, Tandem Triathlon and regular festivals and fairs, including Party in the Park and the particularly popular, Michaelmas Fair. The town is ideally placed for walking and touring the Welsh Marches, rural Shropshire and North Herefordshire, while the fascinating and well-known towns of Montgomery, Ludlow and Shrewsbury are all within easy reach. You can also enjoy the numerous nearby attractions, including Powis Castle, the Severn Valley Railway and walks along Offa’s Dyke and The Shropshire Way.