- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Aberystwyth 4 miles.
A superb Aberystwyth holiday cottage lovingly created from a barn conversion to provide three holiday properties, 2.5 miles away from the village of Llanfarian, just 4 miles from the coastal town of Aberystwyth.
The central cottage in this L-shaped barn conversion, this wonderful, single-storey Aberystwyth cottage has a ramped entrance and spacious rooms providing a suitable holiday cottage for the less mobile.
The large, well-equipped kitchen with dining area is perfect for a self-catering cottage holiday, and for enjoying family meals together, while the charming sitting room is comfortable and inviting after dinner, where you can sit and enjoy the panoramic countryside views.
With three beautiful bedrooms, including one en-suite, the accommodation at this delightful Aberystwyth holiday cottage is perfect for your family holiday.
Patio doors in the sitting room lead onto a private patio area to enjoy the afternoon sun, while a gate leads you straight into the large shared paddock for fun and games or walks with the dog while you enjoy the fantastic views over the Ystwyth Valley.
At such a superb Aberystwyth holiday cottage, you can enjoy your whole holiday without leaving the cottage and garden, but if you do want to explore this beautiful part of Wales, there is plenty on offer to suit all ages.
There are great countryside or coastal walks, lovely beaches, fine golf courses, the Vale of Rheidol Railway, Devil's Bridge and of course, the abundance of attractions in Aberystwyth including the lovely walk or electric railway ride up Constitution Hill.
All year round you will love your stay at this wonderful Aberystwyth holiday cottage.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Shared utility. Sitting room with electric fire.
Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer in separate shared utility, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, small selection of books, games and DVDs. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. (please bring own beach towels). Cot and highchair. Off road parking for 2 cars. Private patio area with garden furniture and BBQ, plus shared lawned area and use of large paddock. Shared use of children’s play area with swings and slide. One well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 2 miles. Note: There is one step up into the en-suite shower room.
- Last minute
- “Large luxury cottage with friendly and welcoming owners.”
- “The owners of the cottage were very welcoming and accommodating (as we wanted to bring two dogs as opposed to the usual one allowed). We really enjoyed the local produce pack delivered just after we arrived. The cottage is large and spacious, beautifully appointed and conveniently situated just outside aberystwyth. it was a name the weather was not great although on the few days we were able we sat outside and admired the fabulous sunsets over the coast. I would recommend a small fence between the two cottages for child/dog containment and maybe a better vacuum for those who really like to clean up regularly. Other than that, this cottage could not be faulted and we look forward to returning one day.”
- “An excellent base for a holiday in the Aberystwyth area. The size and standard of the property was beyond our expectations.”
- “The location of the property was excellent. The display of Red Kites and other birds was breathtaking.”
- “Lovely, spacious property; ideal for less mobile member of party and also meant that didn't feel on top of each other and plenty of room for child to run about! Beautiful views and lovely property. Owners very friendly and helpful - appreciated home made jam, chutney and cakes left for us on arrival.”
- “Very nice! Felt very luxurious and comfortable, safe and welcome. The pictures don't do it justice, it actually looks way better in real life. Very very much recommend this place. It's great for couples but due to all the beds it's perfect for families; a huge field for the family dog if you have one too! Something for everyone.”
About the location
Borth 7 miles; Aberaeron 16 miles.
The University town of Aberystwyth, on the west coast of Wales, offers a wide variety of shops, restaurants, pubs, tea rooms, museums, cinema, the National Library of Wales and a promenade on the sea front. The scenic 20 mile cycle route and footpath on the Ystwyth Trail, linking Aberystwyth to Tregaron, follows a wonderful woodland and river. A trip on the Steam Railway from Aberystwyth to Devil's Bridge is a great way to visit the falls. The seaside resort of Borth is 7 miles away, with 3 miles of sandy beach and the 'Animalarium' to keep all ages amused. With the cliff-top ruins of Aberystwyth castle close by, Welsh craft centres and stunning countryside to explore, this is a perfect base for a family holiday.