- Off road parking
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A spacious first floor apartment, reached by 8 internal stairs, superbly located in the heart of the quaint Shropshire town of Bishop's Castle.
This traditionally appointed Bishop's Castle self-catering apartment makes a perfect hideaway for a romantic break in this beautiful part of the country, which is surrounded by wonderful countryside ideal for walking and cycling.
All the rooms in this Bishop's Castle self-catering apartment are spacious and well appointed, and the apartment is perfectly situated for enjoying Bishop's Castle's excellent microbrewery pubs, restaurants, cafes and interesting shops.
This is a wonderful location for walkers, cyclists and birdwatchers with Offa's Dyke and The Shropshire Way very close by.
Explore the Clun and Kerry Forests, the lovely South Shropshire Hills, medieval Ludlow and Shrewsbury, Stokesay Castle and the Ironbridge Gorge museums, which are all within easy reach.
A welcoming apartment in Bishop's Castle, in a superb all-year-round holiday location.
All first floor. One king-size double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Spacious sitting room with double sofa bed.
- Electric storage heaters in kitchen and sitting room, portable oil-filled radiator in bedroom, and convector heater if needed
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Folding bed available for use in sitting room or bedroom
- Off road parking for 1 car approx
- 5 mins walk from apartment (available on request)
- Ample roadside parking around apartment
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Note: Property reached by 8 internal stairs
- Note: Babes-in-arms only.
About the location
Montgomery 10 miles; Ludlow 17 miles; Shrewsbury 21 miles.
The attractive market town of Bishop's Castle is surrounded by the South West Shropshire Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The ancient town offers a weekly market and an excellent variety of shops, pubs and places to eat. It is famous for its annual Real Ale Festival, Tandem Triathlon and regular festivals and fairs, including Party in the Park and the particularly popular, Michaelmas Fair. The town is ideally placed for walking and touring the Welsh Marches, rural Shropshire and North Herefordshire, while the fascinating and well-known towns of Montgomery, Ludlow and Shrewsbury are all within easy reach. You can also enjoy the numerous nearby attractions, including Powis Castle, the Severn Valley Railway and walks along Offa’s Dyke and The Shropshire Way.
Note: Babes-in-arms only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute