- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Aberystwyth 4 miles.
This cosy detached chalet is on the Clarach Bay Holiday Village, just a few miles from the bustling town of Aberystwyth.
This welcoming chalet is an ideal base for a romantic break for two wishing to explore this lovely part of the country.
From the outside decked area with furniture where you can sit and admire the view you enter the chalet to an open plan living area, including a well-equipped kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with comfortable seating.
One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC.
The chalet is set on a well-maintained holiday park which has a clubhouse with three bars, heated indoor swimming pool, fun fair, sports court and children’s park.
There is also a convenience store and a few restaurants.
Further afield is the busting university town of Aberystwyth with a large selection of shops, restaurants, beaches and a cinema.
There are many opportunities for walking and cycling along the coast.
The Holiday Village is a fantastic base and close to many activities available in the area.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Front decking with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- On-site shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: On-site facilities include use of indoor heated swimming pool at a small charge, amusement arcade, fun fair and children’s park
- Other facilities available at a small charge include outdoor sports court, access to clubhouse with three bars and indoor children play den
- Note: There are steps up onto the decked area and the property entrance
- Note: The holiday park does not allow the following breeds of dog: American Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Fila Brasileiro or Dogo Argentino.
About the location
Borth 7 miles; Aberaeron 16 miles.
The university town of Aberystwyth, on the west coast of Wales, offers a wide variety of shops, restaurants, pubs, tea rooms, museums, cinema, the National Library of Wales and a promenade on the sea front. The scenic 20 mile cycle route and footpath on the Ystwyth Trail, linking Aberystwyth to Tregaron, follows a wonderful woodland and river. A trip on the steam railway from Aberystwyth to Devil's Bridge is a great way to visit the falls. The seaside resort of Borth is 7 miles away, with 3 miles of sandy beach and the 'Animalarium' to keep all ages amused. With the cliff-top ruins of Aberystwyth castle close by, Welsh craft centres and stunning countryside to explore, this is a perfect base for a family holiday.