- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Harlech 3.5 miles.
This delightful stone-built detached farmhouse has been lovingly renovated to make a wonderful Harlech holiday cottage, standing on a seven-acre smallholding in a lovely rural location, 3.5 miles from Harlech.
Set on a wooded hillside, this charming Harlech holiday cottage provides lovely self-catering accommodation including four charming bedrooms, a woodburner and an attractive, well-equipped dining kitchen, which includes a feature inglenook fireplace with sofa to relax on.
The front sitting area is perfect for dining alfresco whilst listening to the meandering river which flows beside this Harlech cottage.
The area is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts, with wonderful walking and cycling trails available in all directions.
With Harlech's golden sandy beach and renowned St. David's Golf Club only 3.5 miles away, this is a delightful Harlech cottage in a wonderful rural location.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC with door out to side paddock, 1 x double with additional adult day bed, 1 x single with additional pull-out single, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Spacious fitted kitchen with dining area and inglenook with sofa. Utility. Living room with woodburner in stone fireplace.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in living room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Front gravelled seating area with country and river views
- One dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3.5 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: A fast-flowing river runs beside the cottage, children will need supervising at all times
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead when outside the garden area
- Note: This owner requires a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £200
- Note: The use of fireworks is prohibited at this property.
About the location
Harlech 3.5 miles; Porthmadog 8 miles; Barmouth 13 miles.
Eisingrug is a small rural hamlet 3.5 miles from historic Harlech, which is situated in a magnificent position between the mountains and the sea. Harlech is dominated by its majestic 13th century castle, which enjoys World Heritage status. The town is very popular with golfers, who come to enjoy the famous Royal St. David's course, whilst the beautiful 6 mile long sandy beach is wonderful for family fun and long walks. Harlech offers an excellent variety of amenities including some good quality restaurants, whilst the whole of the Snowdonia National Park, together with the sandy beaches of Cardigan Bay, are all within easy reach. A really beautiful part of North Wales.
- Last minute