- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hundred House 2 miles.
A charming, stone-built barn conversion, adjoining the owner's home, with its own private entrance, in a peaceful rural location, in the grounds of an eight-acre smallholding, close to the village of Hundred House.
This Hundred House cottage has been lovingly renovated to make a wonderful base for a couple on a romantic retreat.
This superb Mid-Wales cottage has an open plan living area, as well as a mezzanine super king-size double bedroom with a freestanding roll-top bath and a glass balcony over-looking the sitting area.
With vaulted ceilings throughout, exposed stone walls and contemporary fixtures and furnishings, this is a perfect cottage near Builth Wells for exploring the area.
There are scenic walks and cycle trails all around, so at the end of a tiring day, relax in front of the warming woodburning stove, or on the half-covered terrace area where you can wine and dine whilst enjoying the farmland view.
Enjoy day trips to delightful Builth Wells, Rhayader with its renowned red kite feeding centre, delightful Hay-on-Wye famous for its 36 book shops and the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park.
This Hundred House cottage is in a lovely tranquil setting, just perfect for an away-from-it-all relaxing break for two.
One mezzanine super king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request) with freestanding roll-top bath. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Shared external utility.
- Central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 7 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: Due to the unfenced stream 20 feet away, care should be taken
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead due to free range chickens and the sheep on surrounding fields
- Note: Due to the mezzanine area with the glass balcony, children should be supervised at all times.
- Last minute
About the location
Builth Wells 6 miles; Llandrindod Wells 8 miles; Hay-on-Wye 13 miles; Rhayader 18 miles.
The peaceful rural village of Hundred House boasts a welcoming pub and is a wonderful base for a walking and cycling holiday amidst beautiful countryside. Only six miles away is the market town of Builth Wells, which offers craft stores, collectors’ fairs, an 18 hole golf course, a sports centre and the Wyeside Arts Centre, plus just across the River Wye lies the Royal Welsh Showground, home to the famous Royal Welsh Show, which brings an explosion of colour to the town every July. The spa town of Llandrindod Wells is eight miles away, plus Hay-on-Wye and the wonderful Brecon Beacons National Park are within driving distance. A great base with many attractions and activities available in the area.