- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
Harlech 2 miles. An exceptional stone-built, semi-detached barn conversion standing in an acre of grounds next to the owner's farmhouse, 2 miles from the World Heritage Site of Harlech Castle.
Standing beneath a wooded hillside, this charming property features exposed beams, stone walls and oak and slate floors.
The superb accommodation includes four lovely bedrooms (two with en-suite) and a spacious open plan living area with well-equipped kitchen, oak floored dining area and large sitting area.
The lovely garden provides views of the castle and Snowdonia mountain range and is perfect for dining alfresco.
The area is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts, with wonderful walking and cycling trails available in all directions.
With Harlech's golden sandy beach only 3 miles away, this is a delightful property in a great location!
Four bedrooms: First floor: 1 x double, balcony with views, dressing room & en-suite corner bath with hand-held shower over, basin & WC, 1 x family room with double & single, 1 x family room with double, single & TV. Bathroom with corner bath with hand-held shower over, basin & WC. Ground floor: 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin & WC. Utility room. Large, open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area & sitting area with stone fireplace & log-effect electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting area
- Rangemaster electric cooker with double oven, grill & 6-ring ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (basic satellite package), DVD, small book library, some children's games
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Large lawned garden with gravel sitting area, furniture, chiminea & BBQ
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shops, pubs, restaurants & Harlech Castle 2 miles
- Note: No stag or hen parties.
About the location
Barmouth 11 miles; Porthmadog 10 miles.
Situated in a magnificent position between the mountains and the sea, the delightful small town of Harlech is dominated by its majestic 13th century castle. Harlech Castle is recognised as the most impressive of all those built in North Wales by Edward I and has World Heritage status. The town is very popular with golfers, who come to enjoy the famous Royal St. Davids course, whilst the beautiful sandy beach is wonderful for family fun and long walks. Harlech offers an excellent variety of amenities including some good quality restaurants, whilst the whole of the Snowdonia National Park, together with the sandy beaches of Cardigan Bay, are all within easy reach.
This property offers the following short breaks: