- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This delightful stone-built, end-terrace cottage is superbly located on the edge of Harlech town, within the Snowdonia National Park.
This Harlech cottage has been lovingly renovated to retain its original character, with exposed beams and an inglenook fireplace housing a warming woodburning stove, combined with contemporary furnishings to create a romantic retreat.
Well equipped throughout, this charming cottage in Harlech has a king-size double bedroom, a shower room, a kitchen with dining area and a comfortable sitting room, along with a small patio area, which is ideal for a morning coffee and an elevated woodland garden, perfect for dining alfresco and enjoying the stunning views over Tremadog Bay and the Snowdonia mountain range beyond.
This welcoming Harlech cottage is only a 6 minute walk from the centre of Harlech, which boasts a variety of shops, good pubs and restaurants and a famous 13th century castle, while the whole region is a mecca for outdoor pursuits with Harlech's magnificent 6 mile long sandy beach and the famous Royal St. David's Golf Club just 1.5 miles away.
A lovely, relaxing Harlech cottage in an excellent location from which to explore North Wales.
One king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request). Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove. External utility.
- Electric underfloor heating with two storage heaters and woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in external utility
- TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Small ground level rear patio area with furniture, rear elevated crushed slate sitting area with woodland garden, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 6 mins walk
- Note: The rear elevated garden is reached via 20 steps making it unsuitable for the infirm
- Note: Babes-in-arms only.
About the location
Barmouth 11 miles; Porthmadog 10 miles.
Situated in a magnificent position between the mountains and the sea, the delightful small town of Harlech is dominated by its majestic 13th century castle. Harlech Castle is recognised as the most impressive of all those built in North Wales by Edward I and has World Heritage status. The town is very popular with golfers, who come to enjoy the famous Royal St. Davids course, whilst the beautiful sandy beach is wonderful for family fun and long walks. Harlech offers an excellent variety of amenities including some good quality restaurants, whilst the whole of the Snowdonia National Park, together with the sandy beaches of Cardigan Bay, are all within easy reach.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute