- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A charming, stone-built terraced cottage, situated near the centre of the small coastal town of Harlech, and just a few minutes' walk from a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Recently renovated, Derlwyn is a welcoming, cosy cottage, with comfortable bedrooms and an open plan living area with woodburner, perfect for a year-round relaxing break.
The rear patio garden is ideal for wining, dining and soaking in views of the famous 13th century castle, Tremadog Bay and the mountains beyond.
This area is a mecca for outdoor pursuits, with Harlech's magnificent sandy beach and the famous Royal St. David's Golf Club just 10 minutes' walk away.
A lovely, relaxing location from which to explore the whole of North Wales.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed, comfy seating for 4 and stone inglenook fireplace with woodburner. Utility room.
- Gas boiler (for hot water only) with storage heaters and woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, flat screen TV and DVD, radio
- Fuel,power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Roadside parking and free overnight car park at top of street
- Rear terraced patio garden (via 12 steps from back door) with garden furniture and views of Harlech Castle, mountains and sea (path shared with neighbour)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 2 mins walk
- 13th century castle 3 mins walk
- Pubs and restaurants 5 mins walk
- Royal St
- David's Golf Club and stunning sandy beach 10 mins walk
- Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 3 adults and 2 children.
About the location
Barmouth 11 miles; Porthmadog 10 miles.
Situated in a magnificent position between the mountains and the sea, the delightful small town of Harlech is dominated by its majestic 13th century castle. Harlech Castle is recognised as the most impressive of all those built in North Wales by Edward I and has World Heritage status. The town is very popular with golfers, who come to enjoy the famous Royal St. Davids course, whilst the beautiful sandy beach is wonderful for family fun and long walks. Harlech offers an excellent variety of amenities including some good quality restaurants, whilst the whole of the Snowdonia National Park, together with the sandy beaches of Cardigan Bay, are all within easy reach.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute