- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A stone-built, detached house, standing beside the famous Royal St.
David's championship 18-hole links golf course, 10 minutes' walk from the centre of Harlech village, with its beautiful 6-mile long sandy beach.
The house provides comfortable, well-equipped accommodation.
The spacious living area includes a cosy woodburner, and the pretty patio is ideal for enjoying the wonderful view of the magnificent 13th century castle (a World Heritage Site), which dominates the skyline.
A perfect base for families and couples alike, the coastal railway line runs next to the property, while the area is a mecca for outdoor pursuits.
With miles of stunning coastline, the waterfalls and majestic mountains of the Snowdonia National Park, as well as the Portmeirion Italianate village, slate caverns, and the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway, this is a great location with plenty to keep even golf widows occupied!
Three bedrooms: 1 x family room with double & single beds, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor double. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin & WC. Ground floor shower room with basin. Separate WC with narrow door (22" wide). Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility room. Living room with woodburner.
- LPG central heating (on season-appropriate settings) with woodburner in living room
- Electric oven, hob, microwave, larder fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD player, CD player
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 1 car plus roadside parking opposite house for 2 cars
- Enclosed slate patio with garden furniture & castle views
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shops & restaurants 4 mins walk, p ub 1 min walk
- Castle & beach 10 mins walk
- Note: Several small trains run daily on the coastal railway line which passes directly behind the property (between approx
- 7am and 10pm).
- Last minute
About the location
Barmouth 11 miles; Porthmadog 10 miles.
Situated in a magnificent position between the mountains and the sea, the delightful small town of Harlech is dominated by its majestic 13th century castle. Harlech Castle is recognised as the most impressive of all those built in North Wales by Edward I and has World Heritage status. The town is very popular with golfers, who come to enjoy the famous Royal St. Davids course, whilst the beautiful sandy beach is wonderful for family fun and long walks. Harlech offers an excellent variety of amenities including some good quality restaurants, whilst the whole of the Snowdonia National Park, together with the sandy beaches of Cardigan Bay, are all within easy reach.