- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
Builth Wells 5 miles. A charming single-storey holiday cottage on the owner's 500-acre working livestock farm, just 5 miles from the pretty market town of Builth Wells. Offering light and airy accommodation, this cottage near Builth Wells is ideal for family and friends to get together to enjoy the surrounding unspoilt Welsh countryside. Boasting stunning views from rear of the cottage, this Builth Wells holiday home has a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a spacious sitting room with doors to the patio, along with a dining area and a well-equipped, fully-fitted kitchen. Outside this Builth Wells holiday cottage are a side lawned area and front patio offering lovely views of the Welsh valley beyond, a perfect place to relax and unwind at the end of the day. Builth Wells is home to many craft stores and collectors' fairs, as well as offering guests an 18-hole golf course and pony trekking, whilst across the River Wye lies the Royal Welsh Showground. This cottage near Builth Wells offers welcoming accommodation and is a great holiday destination all year round.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Sky, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 miles
- Note: Guests have use of facilities at owner's campsite approx
- 1 mile away, including shop, fishing lake, swimming and boating lake, bike trails and walks
- Note: The only bathroom in this property is the en-suite shower room.
- Last minute
About the location
Llandrindod Wells 8 miles; Rhayader 14 miles; Hay-on-Wye 20 miles.
The market town of Builth Wells is located in beautiful, unspoilt countryside and makes an interesting base for a Mid-Wales break. Home to interesting craft stores and many collectors’ fairs, this is also the ideal location for walking, pony trekking and mountain biking. The town offers a challenging 18 hole golf course, a sports centre, and the Wyeside Arts Centre, which includes a cinema as well as many live shows. Across the River Wye lies the Royal Welsh Showground, home to the famous Royal Welsh Show, which brings an explosion of colour to the town every July. With the spa town of Llandrindod Wells just 8 miles away, and the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park and spectacular Black Mountains within easy reach, this wonderful location is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts or those just wishing to relax amidst wonderful scenery.