- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Llanbedr 0.5 miles.
A delightful, 18th century, stone-built terraced cottage situated next door to the owners’ home, on a quiet country lane, just half a mile from the pretty village of Llanbedr, 3 miles from Harlech.
Standing on a wooded hillside overlooking beautiful Cardigan Bay, this charming property offers comfortable accommodation with a well-equipped kitchen, a cosy sitting room with woodburning stove and lovely views of the sea and surrounding woodland.
After a busy day, why not relax in the hot tub, which is situated in the owners’ beautiful private garden, before unwinding in front of the woodburning stove?
The area is a haven for outdoor pursuits enthusiasts, with many wonderful walking and cycling trails available from the doorstep (cycle hire is available in Llanbedr), along with fascinating wildlife watching opportunities.
This fantastic location also boasts good golf courses, medieval castles such as Harlech Castle just 3 miles away, the Snowdonia National Park and miles of stunning coastline.
A superb romantic retreat from which to explore this delightful area.
One double bedroom. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Night storage heaters with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack of fuel for woodburning stove inc. in rent - extra supplies can be purchased from owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lockable bike storage
- Private patio area with garden furniture, plus separate outdoor area with furniture, arbour and BBQ (BBQ coals can be purchased from owner)
- Hot tub and use of changing rooms with dart board and woodburning stove in private area of owners’ garden next door, available by prior arrangement and at additional cost
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Babes-in-arms only please
- Note: Owners can cater for guests by prior arrangement and at additional cost to offer ready prepared home-cooked meals using local produce for you to heat up after a day out
About the location
Harlech 3 miles; Barmouth 8 miles.
The pretty village of Llanbedr quietly nestles between The Rhinogs, part of the Snowdonia Mountains, and the stunning golden beaches of the North Wales coastline, whilst also being situated next to the swiftly-flowing River Artro. Boasting a mild climate due to its unusual positioning, and an exciting array of wildlife and birds, this charming village provides good local shops and an excellent pub. The small town of Harlech is just 3 miles away and boasts the World Heritage Site of Harlech Castle, a majestic 13th century stronghold, the most impressive of all those built in North Wales by Edward I. Popular with golfers due to its famous Royal St. David's course, Harlech also boasts an excellent variety of amenities including some good quality restaurants and the most magnificent six-mile long sandy beach, perfect for wonderful walks and family fun. Nearby Barmouth offers the amazing Panorama Walk along the beautiful Mawddach Estuary, providing breathtaking vistas, which were described by John Ruskin as “the most sublime view in Europe” and also a harbour from which you can catch a ferry to Fairbourne for a ride on the miniature railway, or a boat trip out to sea to try mackerel fishing. With the delights of Snowdonia National Park and beautiful Cardigan Bay to discover, this is a fantastic holiday location at any time of the year.
- Last minute